FP for Massachusetts people, please post

we (myself & spouse) got our FP notices too.

Our details: EAC-02-086-xxxxx
RD: 01/02/02
ND: 01/15/02
FP: 03/14/02 in boston
EB2-India

Good luck to all of you guys.

Fingerprint Notice ...

My case seems to moving quickly ...

Receipt Date: 01/07/2002
Notice Date: 01/17/2002

Filed for EAD in local Bosotn office: 02/03/2002.

FP Notice Received: 02/09/2002

Scheduled FP in Boston: 03/14/2002.

would it be better to do FP early

Guys, gcsick - My FP date is 3/12 in Manchester. Looking at the speed VSC is processing May(RD) & July (ND) dates. I dont want to miss the boat . My ND in Aug.
Thanks !

gurus FP early ???

Guys, gcsick - My FP date is 3/12 in Manchester. Looking at the speed VSC is processing May(RD) & July (ND) dates. I dont want to miss the boat . My ND in Aug.
Thanks !

go for it VeSa

go for early FP if you have the notice. I just saw dreamingtobe posting. He didn\'t have any problems. The approvals are coming in veri fast. It seems VSC is serious about 180 day AOS promise.

GcSick or VeSa Who is going to Manchester?

Hi Guys
Do you know who is being sent to Manchester NH and who is being sent to Boston?

I live in Tyngsboro MA, which is right on the border
Do you think that I will be sent to Manchester?
R/D 10/12 N/D 12/17

Finally got FP notice in mail

Guess what ? Manchester. It seems people who are in North Mass are more likely to be sent to Manchester which is obviously going veri slow. Some movement though

FP 3/18 at Manchester

No logistics ! Waited forever for FP and then I get out of state center for FP.

FP early !- done at manchester today .. details

FP date 3/12 but went today at 7.45. Door opened at 8.00 . All the folks in line rush in. Guard checks our notices and asks us to comeback in Mar. I told him i cannot make it that day. He checks how many waiting for FP with appt today. there were 3. He tells us to come back later in the day. I wait for an hour. Go in at 8.45 after 2 of them left. Very simple after that. Very very nice officers & electronic FP. done in minutes . me & wife out by 9.15
good luck everyone.