FP for Massachusetts people, please post

gcsick and bk22, what is your home zip code? I am from MA and my zip code is 01852 with

RD at 9/21/01. I have not got my fp yet. I guess fp may have something to do with where you live.

Recvd FP notice

Recvd FP notice.. RD:18/01 scheduled for March 7th 02 ... MA - Boston.
Have anyone in Boston done their FP before their schedule date ???? One of my friend in CA just walked in and got his FP done before the schedule date .......

gcsick, RD is 7/20, ND is September

I am from Northern part of MA. It will be good to know where your FP gets scheduled - Boston or Manchester.

GCProblem

Sorry about that typo ..here is the details ....
PD : August 98 (EB3/India)
RD : 12/18/2001
ND : 01/31/2002
FP : Notice recvd on 02/06/2002 scheduled for March 7th 02 (MA-Boston)

I was wondering if i could just walkin to Boston INS and get my FP done even before my schedule date !!! One of my friend in CA had gone through this and got his FP done ...

Do FP only if you can\'t make it on scheduled date

You have got FP notice pretty quickly. If you do FP and the case is not approved before 1 year you will have to redo it. In your case you march 7 is not very far off why do it early and give INS a chance to confuse themselves. Do it early only if you have a problem. Do it early as such poses no problems. You can just call them up and schedule your FP early

gcsick and GCProblem ...Thanks for the inputs !!!!

You are right why take a chance confusing INS i will go on the scheduled date .....thanks again

nothing in mail for so far

How much time does it take for FP notice to come in mail after the AVM changes ?

Man I am telling you the way I am seeing approvals..

I just say a RD 5/23/01 approval. My RD is 6/28/01. This means they will be processing my file and non availability of FP notice will delay the whole thing. damn..

Checked AVM, it says they have mailed out the FP notice.. RD 12/31/01 ND 1/15/02.

will update the scheduled date once i receive the fp notice