FP at local INS. Is it possible?

Sonali82

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I have my finger prints at Manchester , NH Scheduled for March 10th 2003. But, I am staying in KC for a project. Is it possible to give my finger prints at the local INS office?
Any body with a similar situation. Please advice.

Sonali :)

can be done with FP notice

My FP notices went to my lawyer in Boston with an appointment at a Boston ASC, while I was living in San Jose at that time. However, I spoke to an IIO and she told me that you can go to another ASC as long as you have the original FP notice. I got the FP notices from the lawyer and got the FP done about 15-20 days ahead of time. There were no questions asked about the Boston ASC appointment. However, you might want to check up with the nearest ASC before going there.

Hello Joshi
Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it. You really saved me some money man. I owe you a treat now .:)

Thanks
Sonali

Hello Aajoshi

I had my finger prints done at the local INS office today with outany problem.

Thanks
Sonali

I also in the same boat

Hi Sonali and Aajoshi,

I am also working on a project in Sanjose and My lawyer got a FP appointment notice at a Boston ASC on Mar 22nd.
I saw both of your posting. Can I go to San Jose local INS office for finger prints and What all the things should I take with me so that I won't have any problem? Do I have to provide the address proof?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Reddy

Hi Reddygc,

Last Saturday me & my wife got our FP done at Local CA ASC. Our appointment was for Mar 18 at Atlanta ASC. We just took Drivers Lic, passport & original FP notice & complete process took about 15-20min.

Word of caution, my lawyer was not happy with it as he feels my case my get transferred to CSC from TSC which might delay approval. I am keeping my fingers crossed for now.

Hope this helps.

Raksha.

Note: I had also seen the above responses, spoke to IIO & went for local ASC.