FP appointment office: Detroit MI or Hartford, CT ????? PLEASE HELP

gader

Registered Users (C)
Hi all, I have a question on Finger printing. My address on I 485 is a connecticut address. My attorney and my company is from Detroit, Michigan. I got my EAD and AP approvals to my CT address. My attorney recently recieved FP notice and the notice says, I have FP appointment in Detroit, MI. I am surprised by this, as I am expecting this to be in Hartford, CT. When I contacted my attorney and asked her whose address she put on I-485, she told me that on I-485 it is her office address(which is in Detroit, MI) and on "Biographic sheet and the Adit sheet" sheets, it is my CT address. Please tell me which FP center I am supposed to get, CT or MI ?

You can get FP at a location that is convenient

to you. FP notices are sent to the lawyers. AP and EAD are always sent to the beneficiaries. You can do your FP in hartford. Go with the FP notice and show your ID/EAD/AP.

No Title

Thank You, Do you mean to say that, I can still take the FP notice that I currently have(Location: Detroit, MI) and go to Hartford, CT on the same FP date(22 nd May) and still get the FP done. The FP notice says that I need to send a request to INS(vermont) to re-schedule an apointment on a later date. If I re-schedule, How long would INS might take to give another appointment. Your response is very much appreciated. Thank You.