Form I-90 HELP PLEASE

MDstudent89

Greetings, I am 20yrs old and I got my GC when I was 12. Few days ago I found out that I should have filled I-90 after turning 14. I have checked around and everyone said I can still file it.

Here's my question: The form lists reasons for filling and none of the listed options apply to the case of someone who received the card before turning 14. Out of the list that's provided below, I'm leaning toward either option 'e' (My name or other biographic information has changed since the card was issued) or less likely option 'f' (My present card has an expiration date and it is expiring).

Can you please Help??
Thanks Much!

2. Reason for application: *
I am a Permanent Resident or Conditional Permanent Resident and:
a. My card was lost, stolen or destroyed.
b. My authorized card was never received.
(This option cannot be E-Filed.)
c. My card was mutilated.
d. My card was issued with incorrect information because of USCIS administrative error.
e. My name or other biographic information has changed since the card was issued.
I am a Permanent Resident and:
f. My present card has an expiration date and it is expiring.
h.1. I have taken up Commuter status.
h.2. I was a Commuter and am now taking residence in the U.S.
i. My status has been automatically converted to permanent resident.
j. I have an old edition of the card.

Why don't you file for citizenship? In the meantime choose F. Look into option F too. I am not sure if the cards from back then are the same as now.

Thanks. Are you sure option F works....I hate to lose the $370 for filling it w/ the wrong reason. There's no place on the form itself to put a comment (efilling).

2. Reason for application: *
I am a Permanent Resident or Conditional Permanent Resident and:
a. My card was lost, stolen or destroyed.
b. My authorized card was never received.
c. My card was mutilated.
d. My card was issued with incorrect information because of USCIS administrative error.
e. My name or other biographic information has changed since the card was issued.
I am a Permanent Resident and:
f. My present card has an expiration date and it is expiring.
h.1. I have taken up Commuter status.
h.2. I was a Commuter and am now taking residence in the U.S.
i. My status has been automatically converted to permanent resident.
j. I have an old edition of the card.
None of the above. You can avoid all of that by applying for citizenship if your green card has more than 6 months left before it expires.

And you may already have derived citizenship if one of your parents became a citizen while you were under 18 and you were still living with that parent in the US before your 18th birthday.