• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Form I-134 not signed

Craig10

Hello
I am a DV-2020 and my issue seem to be simple but confusing at the same time. I went through the process and was allocated interview date. I attended and on my submissions I realized form I-134 had no signature during the interview. I was given yellow letter indicating the same form to be signed by my sponsor and some tax documents to be issued too. But now have realized my suggested sponsor might be unwilling to comply. But I have another aunty of mine who have found to be perfect sponsor substitute. Now my questions are:-
1. Is it possible to change a substitute now that have attended interview and awaits my listed sponsor to sign form I-134 and submit other documents?
2. and if it’s possible can you please provide me with a procedure so that I can move with speed?

1. Yes you can use a new sponsor that meets the requirements.

2. Follow the instructions the embassy already gave you for submitting the missing documents.

Last
1. Yes you can use a new sponsor that meets the requirements.

2. Follow the instructions the embassy already gave you for submitting the missing documents.
Last question
So the I-134 form will be just filled by my new sponsor and submitted other relevant documents? Which means it will not be rejected or affected by previous intended sponsor details provided ? Right?