Form G325A

Bubble12

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I need some help on filling G325A form. It is asking for the residence in the past five year. Question, is if I have been travelling outside of USA for couple of months, do I need to show the address of that country. Also, when I fill the same form for the spouse, my spouse does not have A # so what do I do in that case. Do I leave it blank.

Thanks for your help

Hello,

I need some help on filling G325A form. It is asking for the residence in the past five year.
Question, is if I have been travelling outside of USA for couple of months, do I need to show the address of that country.
-----NO
Also, when I fill the same form for the spouse, my spouse does not have A # so what do I do in that case.
Do I leave it blank.
---------------leave it blank or write none
Thanks for your help

--------------

Also, do we have to fill that for our spouse too.... she doesn't have to sign? What about 485? Should we send that with I-130?

Form I-130

I have another question on form I-130. It asks for other name. Do I type in my maiden name in that question.

Also, when I send the application to Chicago to the P.O.Box #, how do I send it. Registered mail, in other words how can I track it that they received my application.

Thanks for the help

I have another question on form I-130. It asks for other name. Do I type in my maiden name in that question.

Also, when I send the application to Chicago to the P.O.Box #, how do I send it. Registered mail, in other words how can I track it that they received my application.

Thanks for the help

Other names you have used. Example: If your name is Thomas Jefferson Clinton being Jefferson your middle name. Have you ever used Jefferson as your last name or for example: Do you call yourself " T.J. Clinton".

You can use delivery confirmation from the Post Office. It's cheaper than registered mail.

I Just became a US citizen.My wife was in US and now she lives in canada and i'm trying to petition for her.
1-Should i send the I130 to US consulate in canada or to Chicago?
2- While she was in US, she was denied asylum twice and twice she appealed the decision and then she was granted volontary departure from the judge, at her request. What should i put in I 130 regarding her status while she was in US?
3- Do i have to submit our birth certificate?

Thanks