Form DS 156 questions

SuperPrince

Registered Users (C)
Hi

Can you guys please tell me what answers should i provide for the following questions on DS 156

Q2)Place of issuance City,Country,State
Q3)Issuing country

My passport was renewed in US in SanFranciso,so for Q2 i put CGI SanFrancisco(This was how it was in passport),USA,CA.Is this correct.
For Q3 Issuing country should i put in USA or India(I am on H1B and from India)

For Q25)Name and telephone numbers of person in US who you will be staying with....
For this do i have to put my wife's name who is currently on H4 and also for the same question for my wife's application form should i put in my information.( i am sending my wife's revalidation along with mine)

Also can you guys please tell me whether i can use the non electronic DS156 or do i need to fill out electronically (i am asking this because i think the non electronic does not have the bar code whereas the electronic version does)

Thanks
SuperPrince

SuperPrince said:
Hi

Can you guys please tell me what answers should i provide for the following questions on DS 156

Q2)Place of issuance City,Country,State
------ where your passport was issued?
Q3)Issuing country
---- India
My passport was renewed in US in SanFranciso,so for Q2 i put CGI SanFrancisco(This was how it was in passport),USA,CA.Is this correct.

---Renewed by Indian Consulate SF California
For Q3 Issuing country should i put in USA or India(I am on H1B and from India)
---India
For Q25)Name and telephone numbers of person in US who you will be staying with....
For this do i have to put my wife's name who is currently on H4 and also for the same question for my wife's application form should i put in my information.( i am sending my wife's revalidation along with mine)
---YES
*** Dont forget to attach BOTH of your passport , now keep them stampled ( keep copies of both passport home in immigration file)
Also can you guys please tell me whether i can use the non electronic DS156 or do i need to fill out electronically (i am asking this because i think the non electronic does not have the bar code whereas the electronic version does)
----go to DOS Visa Revalidation site and read the instructions
Thanks
SuperPrince

Thanks

Hi ginnu

Thanks a lot for the answers.

SuperPrince

PS:I think i have posted it twice in other forum.Please ignore it

SuperPrince said:
Hi ginnu

Thanks a lot for the answers.

SuperPrince

PS:I think i have posted it twice in other forum.Please ignore it

**** write a cover letter for documents attached for revalidation and write in bold letters that previous Visa stamp is in expired passport that is attached with new passport, you can also write that you got New passport as old Paddport expired or damaged9what ever is the reason clear it) and sign the cover letter with date, name, address