foreign credentials evaluation for unrelated bs degree

Congrats aseke
I have a quick question for aseke and nelsona

Does the TN letter have to say the duration of employment to be 3 years for you to get a TN for 3 years?
If I only signed a contract for 1 year, and the TN letter also states the duration is for 1 year, would I only get a 1 year TN visa?

I am looking for some advice. I have bachelor degree in civil engineering . During my undergraduate i have taken 3 courses in Microeconomics & macroeconomics & engineering economics.
Also I have taken as part of my engineering program few math courses.
In addition I have taken certificate courses from university in data science program which includes 4 courses and they are Probability, statistics , machine learning, and data analysis.

I am interested in a career in investment banking or financial analyst knowing that it is not TN category. Is there any chance based on my profile I can get TN visa in a way or another ? if yes which category best suits my case : economics or mathematician or statistician or management consultant ? can this work even though I have taken courses but I don't have an actual degree in this major .

what about financial engineer does this work as part of TN ? .

I am looking for any advice . Appreciate your cooperation

Not a chance. You are an engineer. That is what you are eligible for. Don't degrade the profession. What is next? Sanitation Engineer?

Great Post, I have two questions here,

1. if the job offer is regular full time which means no end date, would the office reject my TN since TN is for temporary.

2. I have one bachelor of engineering degree from outside of North American, but I do not have original degree with me only the notarial copy. I do have one master of engineering degree from Canada and another master of engineering degree from USA plus my P.Eng Licence from Canada. are the P.Eng Licence plus my two master degrees enough for the TN application? or they may ask for my bachelor degree

Thanks

1 In your TN letter specify just request the duarion of no more than 3 years. If you're still at the same company after 3 years, repeat the process.
2. For engineer, either P.Eng or education degree will do, and it sounds like you have both.

1 In your TN letter specify just request the duarion of no more than 3 years. If you're still at the same company after 3 years, repeat the process.
2. For engineer, either P.Eng or education degree will do, and it sounds like you have both.
Thank you Jixca.