For those with PD current EB3

HaraKad

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Let us track the progress of EB3 folks who are current now. Please update your status.

Harakad
EB3/CSC/ India
Current : From January 2007
PD : 04/30/2001
Last FP: July 2005 (code 3)
Infopass scheduled for Jan 4th 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
HaraKad said:
Hi All,

Let us track the progress of EB3 folks who are current now. Please update your status.

Harakad
EB3- India
Infopass scheduled for Jan 4th 2007

we both are in same situation....mine is EB3 with PD APR 30. I have my 1st FP in AUG 2005. In november i noticed an LUD on my 485 application. since then nothing much has happened. i applied for 2nd EAD and AP. AP got approved and i am scheduled for biometrics related to EAD this week....

LUD with no explanation

LUD without "explaining text" happened to me, too. I've got it on 10/18/2006. Then on 11/23/2006 they've approved my I-485 and sent my GC. On the card it says Resident Since: 10/18/2006 and Card Valid From:11/23/2006. So it looks like they post a "hidden" LUD when they get a visa number for your case and start to "count" the Resident Status from that date. I may be right, I may be wrong :) but this is what happened.

My LC PD is 04/30/01.. current from jan 07.
Code 3 FP completed in july/06
Name check is cleared as per the reply I recieved from uscis for the email enquiry I made. No LUD since 11/06 which was for my EAD approval.

Update after infopass

I had my infopass appointment in San Jose today. The officer told me that Name Check is completed and I need to contact Laguna Niguel office for my FP (which has expired).

Harakad
EB3/CSC/ India
Infopass on Jan 4th 2007: Confirmed that Name check is completed

HaraKad said:
Your FP has expired right? What did you do about it?
I am stuck in name check. I was thinking of leaving it as it is -- If I get a FP notice atleast I will know ( I assume ) that my name check is cleared.

Looks like from your post it is not the case. May be I will also get a Infopass appointment and check to see if my name check is complete.

Thanks for sharing. Did the officer gave any clue about your pending I485 as the PD is current now ? I am not seeing/hearing any approvals or LUD's from the folks whose PD is current since Jan 07.

HaraKad said:
I had my infopass appointment in San Jose today. The officer told me that Name Check is completed and I need to contact Laguna Niguel office for my FP (which has expired).

Harakad
EB3/CSC/ India
Infopass on Jan 4th 2007: Confirmed that Name check is completed

ram_gc said:
Thanks for sharing. Did the officer gave any clue about your pending I485 as the PD is current now ? I am not seeing/hearing any approvals or LUD's from the folks whose PD is current since Jan 07.

No info was given in infopass however when I called USCIS the representative told that processing of my case will soon begin and she also mentioned that my FP has not expired :( .......so I am totally confused.

Anywayz, I cannot do much about my FP so i am just waiting.

ram_gc said:
My LC PD is 04/30/01.. current from jan 07.
Code 3 FP completed in july/06
Name check is cleared as per the reply I recieved from uscis for the email enquiry I made. No LUD since 11/06 which was for my EAD approval.

how do u make an email enquiry for name check....can you share your experience with us

Emailed CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov requesting for the status of my case, after 3 weeks recieved a response saying,

"There is NO visas available for citizens of India with priority date of
04/30/01 and classification of EB-3. Visas are only available up to
priority date 04/15/01. Keep in eye on the visa bulletin board.

The fingerprints and fbi name check have cleared for both applicants."

Recieved response to my email inquiry dated 12/27 today with the same message "The California Service Center (CSC) does not accept inquiries from the general public via email........"

I saw one approval in TSC today

Looks like the TSC is doing a better job than CSC. Here are his case details:

EB3 (India) at TSC
PD May 7 01
I-140/485 filed Aug 03
140 approved - late 2004

LUD on dependent 10/12/2006 No msg change
LUD on Primary 12/20/2006 No msg change
LUD on Primary 01/10/2006 No msg change
LUD on Primary 01/11/2006 Approval Notice sent - message

and here comes my turn....

Last night I recieved remails from USCIS about approval of our I-485 applications and that notification mails have been sent to us . There was no LUD prior to the approval.
I did not contact congressmen or AILA. But I did email inquiry on Dec27th (for which recvd response saying USCIS will not respond for the email inquiries) and called customer support and initiated the status check on Jan 4. Also took infopass appointment this wendnesday (10th) and talked to a immigration oficer who explained application is up for approval but the docs are still with LAguna Nigiuel and he cannot do anything. But he was very helpful in giving me all the info about name check, fp and medical etc. He also sent an email reminder to uscis infront of me. I think that is what triggered for the approval.

I wish good luck for all of you and hope to start seeing more approvals for those folks PD with current...

My case details:
PD : April 30 , 2001
cat: EB3 (ind)
I-140/I-485 filing date: Dec 15, 2004
I-140 approved: Aug, 2005 (after response to RFE)
I-485 approval date: 01/11/07 (responded to rfe in July 2005)

ram_gc said:
Last night I recieved remails from USCIS about approval of our I-485 applications and that notification mails have been sent to us . There was no LUD prior to the approval.
I did not contact congressmen or AILA. But I did email inquiry on Dec27th (for which recvd response saying USCIS will not respond for the email inquiries) and called customer support and initiated the status check on Jan 4. Also took infopass appointment this wendnesday (10th) and talked to a immigration oficer who explained application is up for approval but the docs are still with LAguna Nigiuel and he cannot do anything. But he was very helpful in giving me all the info about name check, fp and medical etc. He also sent an email reminder to uscis infront of me. I think that is what triggered for the approval.

I wish good luck for all of you and hope to start seeing more approvals for those folks PD with current...

My case details:
PD : April 30 , 2001
cat: EB3 (ind)
I-140/I-485 filing date: Dec 15, 2004
I-140 approved: Aug, 2005 (after response to RFE)
I-485 approval date: 01/11/07 (responded to rfe in July 2005)

Congrats!
What about your FP? Please give us details...
Where did you have your infopass done?

We had our first FP (code1) during jan 2005 and the code3 during june 2006. Infopass appt was in SJ.