For those who signed petition, please read!

blue_eagle

Registered Users (C)
I would strongly suggest all of you to sign the petition with real name. Image it, TSC may use your name to access your case and to send the finger print notice. If you use a fake name, you may miss the opportunity.

Back one step, it is worth to face some risk if there are any, we have to fight to the end this time. this whole thing have to get to an end. This is our only chance to get it right! Or at least to get an answer, no matter what is it!

May God help us!

Yes, use real names, I did.

Stand up for yourselves and take some control. Sign with real names. I did.

After all, what is there to be afraid of after 18 months of frustration...and still no FP.

Please use your real name and e-mail

I fully support the idea of using the real name and email. We do not need to be afraid as we are not doing anything illegal.

We are only fighting for fairness in 485 processing across service centers and in some cases within the service center. Or atleast we need a clear explanation of what is going on at the center and what steps are taken to improve the situation. I do not think that is too much to ask for..

From my side I used my real name Raghu Kavikondala. I live in Amarillo, TX. Waiting for finger prints for almost 15 months.

Please be bold or what they say "be a man" and not be sissy.

Guy and Gals,

Please heed the calling of the day. And sign in with the real details.

Thanks.

Real Name

Real Name is required to give legitimacy to this petition. I implore everybody to give their real information, maybe we should add some RD/ND details to the petition...
(I gave my real information in the petition...)