for those people RFE issued by officer #016

florida68

Registered Users (C)
for those people who deal with officer #016, can you please share your experience, I got RFE from #016, response received by CIS FEB 18, no action since then.

As you seek answers to your query it would help others in the forum if you post your RFE information in the RFE thread.

I got RFE by Officer 016 back in Jan, 09, 04. RFE received on feb, 06, 2004. Still waiting. I called the customer no-service center. Talked to IIO. Hothing they can do. I sent letters to the congressman and the senator. Nothing happens. I am out of options. I also sent a fax last week for a request-to-expedite. Don't know what to do. I guess just wait.

Mine is also #016. RFE received by TSC on 2/5/04. Nothing since then. Hopefully everyone will get approved soon.

RFE was issued by office 016 for the following reasons:

Mine: Reason for not registering with special registration. I had made my last entry on AP. Employment verification letter

Wife's: Legal status in the past. Although we could have fought that her legal status was not a question under section 212 and 245, we decided to pay the $1000 fine and submit a 485 supplement in an effort to expedite the process!!!

Expedite ... I wonder now ...

RFE was received on 02/06/04.

No movement since then ....

just checking he/she still work or not, did anybody get RFE from officer#016 recently?

Oh, God, i am losing patience, please give it to me quickly!!

Florida68,

You're loosing patience, as we all are. But I really lost a job that paid me 75% more take home money. Thanks to officer #016 hard work.

I also received a RFE on Feb 12 and I sent to them everything that they ask for. I look over the RFE letter and I can't see any officer number. How could I know which officer has my file??

please help

App 485 ...
Let me get this straight ...
U filed for 485 in Jan 2004 and u got the RFE for 485 in Feb 2004?
Please tell me that was a typo ... Almost all of us had to wait for more than 2.5 years to get an RFE ...

fjaffery

I don't know what to tell you. I am a rookie here. My attorney gave me a copy of USPS receipt that they maill 485 application in Jan 2004. I have a RFE date Feb 14 asking for additional document from me and my sister.

Hi app 485 - What fjaffery asked was, when did you apply your I-485? i.e. when did you first send your I-485 petition(s) for you and your family to TSC?

my lawyer has my record full from INS and the i-130 approval was stamped APPROVED on 01 01 1992. I didn't apply for the green card since I so busy working until now

app 485, i guess is your GC application based on relative 's sponsorship ? is I-130 for that ?
since you mentioned your sister too rec'd a RFE i am inferring yours is not a Employment based Application for GC .
is that right ?

#016 asks for employment letter and proof of maintain legal status on a specific time frame.( F1 period)

Waiting for officer #016 too

Hello,

We are also waiting for offier #16 for the approval. Here is the detail:

RD: 8/2001
FP: 2/3/2003
RFE sent to us: 1/29/2004
RFE returned to TSC: 2/5/2004
RFE recieved by TSC : 2/12/2004

No movement after that. The RFEs are for both me and my husband regarding to legal status during F-1 period and employment letter.

Can someone update the 485 RFE tracking document for us? Thanks.

anyone wants to join the prayer

How about praying tonight so that our common thoughts influence officer 016 to start approving the RFE's.