For people whose 485 transfered to Missouri Center

RGade

Registered Users (C)
For people whose 485 transfered to Missouri Service Center, Did anybody receive interview date?

My case was transfered on 11/10/2003. Almost three months now. no news yet !! :(

no news from MSC yet..my case got transferred on 10/29/2003.
My son's I-EAD got approved 2 days back from MSC after 90 days but not I-485.

Originally posted by RGade
For people whose 485 transfered to Missouri Service Center, Did anybody receive interview date?

My case was transfered on 11/10/2003. Almost three months now. no news yet !! :(

RD:Mar. 19, 02
ND:April 09, 02
transfer to Missouri: Dec. 05,2003
No any News

Mine was transferred in Oct. 2003 to MSC

No news so far. Could anyone confirm that EAD should be alpplied at MSC, instead of VSC? Thanks.

RD: 3/14/2002
EAC021525****

waitting

May need 5 months. MSC usually post I485 proccesing date. But now they don't. Don't know why?

Re: Mine was transferred in Oct. 2003 to MSC

juliojulio,

EAD should be applied at MSC. My son's EAD already approved at MSC after 90 days.

Originally posted by juliojulio
No news so far. Could anyone confirm that EAD should be alpplied at MSC, instead of VSC? Thanks.

RD: 3/14/2002
EAC021525****

feb6361, thank you. Can I find the address that

I should mail my renewal to? What address did you use? Thx.

Transfer from Vermont to Missouri

Hi folks,

Thanks for the wonderful job..

I have also the same situation as you having the case transferred from VERMONT TO MISSOURI ON March 18th

May 2002
2FP done Jan
3rd EAD applied
3rd AP applied

let us try to count on how many of us have their cases transferred to MSC from VSC and which one was earliest transfer?

Can any one start a count?

Does Address Change trigger Transfer

How many of you guys whose cases transfered to MSC has done address change and what state you belong to??

I saw one of the early transfers was in Oct/03, it is almost 6 month by now, still no news?

Sorry for replying late, I was not checking on here for a while.

No news yet on my case. Got transfered to MSC on 11/10/2003. It's about 5 months nows. Waiting in despair..

I guess most of MSC transfers are all from NYC, so I post here again in case anyone is interested. I have posted this in the NYC local transfer thread already
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
After browsing some threads, I compose xls file for the local transfer tracking. pls feel free to update it if you have any information, this will help us to go thru this long painful journey.

MSC are they processing I485, My case was transfered on 10/10/03, My collegues who were not tranfered got the GCs.

PD 3/29/02

Can somebody tell me how long it takes for us to get the letter saying that we were transfered to MSC after the online message?

thanks

In my case, My attorney received a notice of action with the dates on it, as soon as transfer happened, However I came to know about this notice after 4 months(Thats when the attorney send this notice paper to me, find out with your attorney, I guess this comes to attorney), what is happening at MSC????