For people whose 485 transfered to Missouri Center

GC022002,

My case was transferred on 2/18/04(TD) and I received a notice within two weeks. online message was changed on 3/1/04 to "the case was recieved. "

bobxu

Bobxu,

what is your online status now, do you mean you status was transfered before, and now it not now?

I checked the other thread message briefly, and saw you wanted to request your case transfered to your local office, is it the reason? what is your local office now?

thanks

GC022002,

this is the exact message:

On March 1, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 120 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

It happened before I sent out the letter to request to transfer to local office. I assume that it means my case recieved at MSC from VSC.

Bobxu

Before that, the message was :

" ON 2/18/04, you case were transferred to Missouri Service Center for them to schedule and conduct a interview......."

Bobxu,
thanks for answer my question, one more question though :)

do you know what is "here" means where??

"On March 1, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 120 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My lawer mentioned something like we might be able to request to transfer back, but he wouldn't say more detail unless receving the letter, not sure if it is situation like yours..

This transfer really sucks, I thought I don't need to file 7 year H1 extention, but now I have no choice...

GC022002

I have no idea where "here" is. I had the same question when I saw the message, but I assume it is MSC. The only paper notice I recieved is the the tranfer notice. And as you may already know, the transfer notice says the case was transferred to some POBOX in Chicag, IL. to just make things more confusing.

I wrote them a letter to request the case be transferred to my local office. I do not really expect anything would happen though.

Good luck to us all.

Bobxu

New transfer to Missouri

Hi everyone,

My spouse's I-485 case was transfered to MSC recently. Has anyone here received anything in regard to the interview? Both online and phone message stated that MSC will schedule and conduct interview? Will there actually be an interview or they will just approve the case? Any help is appreciated.

By the way, the case was filed in December 2001.

Hi bobxu

does your online message changed to "bla bla received here"
after your request to transfer to your local office or before your request?

On apr 22nd my online message changed to the same too ,
so far I found only two of us are changed to this kind of message.
I am not sure if it is related to my lawyer sent a letter to CIS ask them why MSC transfer on Apr 12th.
Today when I called CIS, the lady told me that my case could be transfered back to VSC, while when my husband called the other lady said it could be transfer to the local office?

I am really really confused,

It changed before I wrote any thing to MSC.

Yes, My message says the same thing. I have no idea what "here" means. I supposed it means that MSC recieved the transfer, but now I am not sure.

bobxu

Case transfer to MISSOURI

Today my message got updated that my case has been transfer to MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER . Any idea how long it will take

EAC-02-210-53XXX
FP1 08/01/2002
FP2 02/20/2004
NO RFE

I thought there is another thread for all MSC transfer. But I do not mind to join to this thread. My/spouse case also got transfer to MSC for interview at the begining of this month. Have no idea when they will schdule for the interview. Applied for 3rd EAD Renewal on december but that got transfer this week to NYC for spedding processing. Only God know when it will come to an end. Lost lot of family members but could not even go for the Funerall because of the green card.

same situation here

My case also got transfered to MSC on Feb. The on line message changed to "bla bla received here for processing...". Don't know why I got transfered. I changed job last year and moved to CA. I renewed my EAD at MSC for 2 months.

RD: 3/2002