For folks who did FP recently and uscis got FP results on nov 4th.

Sudhakara said:
SIngh Bhai,

My LUD changed 0n 11/04 but after that no change.

Same here. Wife did 1st FP on 10/25. LUD changed on 11/04 and 11/05 with the message saying FP received on 11/04..

Hopefully the approval is around the corner.

I485 ND - 09/18/2003

Hi you guys

silent visitor for a while, but in the excitement of today LUD change in my I485 case I decided to break my silence :)

I reside in MD, near DC. I tried to remember as much I could and placed my history in my signature.

I could be in that batch

See the signature. FP was done October 20, results received October 22. LUD is 11/9. I initially thought it may have been triggered by the change of address request on 11/3. Now I have second thoughts.

i did my FP on 14th october 2004, but no change in a message sofar. LUD changed for me and my spouse on nov 3,4th and 2,3,4th for my kids.

No change after that. If we get approvals after 10 days, If that theory is really correct, I should get my approval atleast next week.

lets see ??

my dates are same as kamvp; fp on 10/14 & 485 ND of 9/23/03

no change in LUD though !

Lets see if this theory works guys

ATB

guys

Just now I got 2 mails for my spouse I-485.

I am not sure what really this mean. we never did any status and enquiry or address change. Also we did not received any RFE. I am the primary applicant. Any thoughts?? :confused:

Here is the message

On November 10, 2004, we received your response to our request for
evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to
process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was
complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum
stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wake up folks!!

Stop dreaming of getting approval this year. Just because you got LUDs, it means nothing, I have done 2 FPs, several LUDs, nothing happened yet. It ain't your time yet before mine got approved folks, get in the line.

Kamvp,
I got the same message early this January, it means wait another year or two.

Plese post your details

bilibalaboob2 -- please post your details in your signature..that will help..i was talking about recent trend.. not about the past..USCIS is famous for offering few trends ( like few months back they were approving FP1 expiration candidates )..

Another LUD change

This morning my LUD changed again. This is second LUD change in three days, which makes me think this LUD changes were not just an address update. At least not all of them.

See the signature for details.

Same pattern.

Got FP1 done on 10/30. LUD changed on 11/04, 11/09 & 11/11(today).
I140 not approved yet. So I am not sure if MD_Rockville's theory applies to me.
Still hopefull...

My

LUD changed on 09/24 and 09/25. After two weeks, the sent me an RFE.

LUD changed on 08/24, 08/25 and on 08/26. Address change confirmation with 08/24 as the date in the email and in written notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
i will put money on BB72, GCMirage and timaeuti.

I would say they will get something (approval/REF) within a week

My FP was done on 10/26/2004, haven't seen any LUD change so far. Is there an issue?? Do you guys think I need to call FBI, and check the details??