For folks who applied I140 before 12/31/2004 but not approved yet

Hey Friends,
Just seeking your advise, Last time back in Feb when my Senator office contacted NSC and got same Security check response, then my Sentor office told me if I do not here from them by May I should contact (Senator's office ) again. Should I do that now ??

Punjabi,

Go ahead and talk to your senator. Try to keep the pressure on so that they can start processing our cases.

Hey fellows, Just don't want loose track of this thread , any update from anyone ?? My senator's office sent inquery this week, let see.
Also Will we be benifitted from 140 Premium Processing ? When it is going to start ?

I got RFE on my 140

got an RFE on my 140 receive it today.

It is simple RFE.They just asked my company 2005 tax returns and bank statements plus my 2005 w-2 with this company plus my 2005 federal tax filing papers.

Mine is PERm sustitute filed on 6/9/2005 and approved on 7/26/2005.I joined this company on 9/4/2005.This is not very old labor.This is just 2 months old while i was filed my 140/485 on EB2.

I already sent all my previous years tax returns plus w-2's plus all my exp letters ( Letters got from my previous employers not affidavits) plus proof of educational evaluation( Bachelors in maths (3 years) plus MCA ( 3years) plus 10 + years of exp)

I think if he opens my case in 2005,it will get it approve right away.He opened in 2006 mid.He can find only 2004 tax returns of myself and emplyer on 140 file.He just want to see 2005 tax returns now.

Here is my signature.:

Priority date : 6/9/2005.

140/485 EB2 ustitute : Filing date:9/29/2005 ND:12/1/2005.

EAD/AP: AD" December'2005.

140 : VSC -> NSC :5/17/2006 LUD's 5/18/2006,6/8--Msg changed to RFE

485 LUD's:5/17/2006,6/9,6/10( Msg changed to we received .... to NSC)

Hi ALL

As you know already my case is pending from dec2004.on jun8th there is an LUD on my 140 what does it mean.

Kishore,

I did have the same lud on june 08.Just dont know what it means. Maybe our background checks were received in a bunch...

sensat

lets hope maybe it will bring us some good news

colts fan also had the same lud.I think they got all of our security checks back

Last edited by a moderator:
My LUD changed too!

Colts_Fan,

My LUD changed on 7/8/2006 without change in the message. No idea what it is?!?

Another question though I had LUD on July 8th but I did not got any email ?? Did anyone else got email on this LUD ?

I didnt get a email too. I did go around the forum checking about the LUD change. Looks like lot of people at NSC had lud changes.

Senat
Lot of people mean the candidates who apply i140 prior to Dec 2004 , or everyone like who applied recently too had LUD change ?

I thought it was across the board. I hope that they received a bunch of security checks back. My senator's aide did inquire on friday, I would know in a day or two if something really changed on my case.

Same with me, My sentor aid put an inquery last week and I did leave message for her to find out if she had heard anything, will update you all

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. My senators aide just left me a voice message. She said nothing changed on any of my applications. Its still in security. The uscis doesnt know what caused the LUD change.