For folks who applied I140 before 12/31/2004 but not approved yet

Just want to get your opinions on sentors respose. I faxed my info to my senetors office (Chicago, IL) las Monday and called today to find out if they got any response from USCIS but lady from seneto's office told me it takes them 4 to 6 week to get response ????? is it true ?

Let me know your experieces with your senetor's office.

Thanks

My experience on senator: I mail a formal letter to her, and received letter back 4 days after. Her assistant wrote in the letter :" NSCIS is requesting a officer to review my case ", however, over one and half months, I do not hear anything. MY sense is, senator is nice, NSCIS did not response them as we expect. Then I sent second inquiry to USCIS, now they even say I need wait for another 6 month. Waaa, I am dying on this waitng

Just saying hi to everyone, no news yet :)
Want ask a question I applied my 2nd EAD and got approved and got in mail on First week of Dec but still @ USCIS site its status did not change, it still say standard message You application has received it take ..... blah blah ..
So whats going on ? Is is normal ?

Folks:- I have LUD on my I-140 on 01-06-2006 but I did not got any email. There is no LUD on my I-485 app, what does this mean ??

punjabi007 said:
Folks:- I have LUD on my I-140 on 01-06-2006 but I did not got any email. There is no LUD on my I-485 app, what does this mean ??

If LUD only on I-140 means:
1. NSC working on your case and you should see happy results soon.
2. Only LUD on I-140 and no LUD on I-485 probably it's good news! I-140 approval might be on it's way.

Goodluck.

Hi, Punjabi007:

Have you got any clues on the 140 LUD changes yet? I think you should call USCIS to find out!

punjabi007 said:
itsGood:- Thanks for good words. But I saw you have so many LUDs on urs I140 ??? Whats up with that ?

I don't know. May be they were browsing my I-140 file over and over again. I too was worried, but no LUD on I-485 was relieving.

Hi All, I am in the same boat
I always used to think, let it take its own time
Now I am very much tired, even on recently applied ead I got a LUD but no status change

1140 and I485: RD Dec 2004
2nd EAD Nov 2005
Before it was better, just 140 and 485, now EAD added to waiting list

Finally I heard from my senator's office. They recieved response from CIS and seems like pretty standard. Lady from senator office read it for me, saying my name is in "Security check". I asked her if she can find out where or with which agency ? She told me there are 39 agencies who does security check, so there is no way them to know what agency it went to ???? I don't belive in it ....BUT my friends can you please tell me what can I do here to do some thing to get more detail ???
Another disappointing day :mad:

punjabi007 said:
Finally I heard from my senator's office. They recieved response from CIS and seems like pretty standard. Lady from senator office read it for me, saying my name is in "Security check". I asked her if she can find out where or with which agency ? She told me there are 39 agencies who does security check, so there is no way them to know what agency it went to ???? I don't belive in it ....BUT my friends can you please tell me what can I do here to do some thing to get more detail ???
Another disappointing day :mad:

Thats a standard reply they get. There is not much we can do. Somebody suggested in the forum that sending a copy of our license might help to resolve ibis hits. I did follow through and found that it was posted on murthy.com in april 2002.

My paralegal is finding out how we could send that to nsc. Would let you know as soon as I get an answer from her.