For folks who applied I140 before 12/31/2004 but not approved yet

punjabi007

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks.

I am just starting this thread to see how many of us still waiting for I140 approval although we have applied it before Dec 31st 2004. Lets get list together and share our experience and try to find some solution of our pains.

Please post you details.

Thanks

Count me too...

Mahi
============
EB2 140&485 Concurrent @NSC in April'04.
No news on 140 so far.Not even LUD change.

Done 3 times FP for 485.

Allow me to join the club.
7th year H1B approved 11/21/2005. Is this a good sign?!?

Did any of us know the reason of delayed in our cases. I been hearing about security review issue ? I'm planing to send letter to my senator to find about it and will update you'll once I hear any thing .

I do not think my case was stuck due to security check, which I guess is maily related to 485 instead of 140. I contacted both USCIS and senator. Their answers were same, my case was sent to a requesting officer. But one month passed, I did not hear anything. Now I start to worry my file was lost somehow. I

If your case is caught in an uscis security review then its also affects your I 140.
Hopefully our luck works and we get through this soon.

Dear fellow, two questions
1. Letter to sentor should be addressed from my company or me ? Should it be on company letterhead or I can email to him ?
2. I have LUD yesterday in my second EAD application but no email ???

Thanks

My application is NIW, so I sent letter to senator by myself. It was a mail instead of e-mail, which I think maybe more formal. Senator responded very fast, at the second day.

For the security check issue, I know at least two peoples got their 140 very fast without any problem, but stuck in 485 security check. So, I doubt our 140 cases were stuck by this reason, also senator did not tell me my case was stuck on security check. I guess our files somehow are lying somewhere they just forget.

I-140-niw,tsc

Hi folks,
I filed I-140,EB2 NIW at TSC,PD is 10th jan,2003,its been 4 years now, nothing in the mail,I keep checking everyday,anybody in the same boat with me,can you gurus please advice what my options are at this stage.

Count me in.

Received a letter from USCIS stating that my application is in 'security check'. They also state that they do not have a timeline for processing these types of cases. I received this letter when I requested an official inquiry into my case.

Just applied for my 3rd AP. Will shortly apply for my 3rd EAD.

NIWwaiting said:
My application is NIW, so I sent letter to senator by myself. It was a mail instead of e-mail, which I think maybe more formal. Senator responded very fast, at the second day.

NIW:- Could you please tell me how long it took to get Sentor's office got back to you with thier findings ?

Thanks

Senator usually respond you very qucik. For my case, the senator responded me the day after. But I am not sure it is useful since senator told me my file was sent to a requesting office to review one and half month ago, now I still have not heard anything on this.