For all those July/Aug/Sep 2000 waiting people

icy

Registered Users (C)
As one of fellow long waiter I was hoping to find out what other people in similar situation like me are doing. Are you all just waiting . Has anybody contacted their attorney and find out anything new? Or anybody has gone ahead and contacted senator/congressman\'s office??

IAM ALSO IN THE SAME BOAT !!! IT REALLY SUCK WITH INS, NSC!!!!!!

Hello ICY, here are my details,
PD 12/28/98
RD 08/30/00
ND 09/21/00
EB 2 INDIA, NON RIR
Called IIO s 3 times from september 2001 to till date, I got 3 different answers each time, called my attorney, he checked with INS,last month, they say, it is on the right track/with the examiner
approached a local SENATOR\'s office, I am getting cold response from them, probably they are not intrested in helping us , specially after 9/11 attacts on the US soil, by that SON OF A GUN BIN LADEN, now really sucks these GC processing system, INS are not processing IN the order they receive, they are approving hapazardily,for instance, they are keeping pending of April 2000 cases and approving March 2001 cases. THIS IS REALLY NOT FAIR, AND WE ARE TOTALLY AT THEIR MERCY!!!

GOOD LUCK FOR THE WAITERS LIKE ME,
RAMUKESI

I am from cincinnati, approached Local Senator\'s Office

Hello ICY, I am from cincinnati, and approached Local senator\'s office, the office manager took all the details, talked to me nicely,and promised me that they will call INS and will find out my status, so far, I have not heard from them, VERY COLD RESPONSE FROM THEIR OFFICE, I think Indian MPs are much better in my opinion. At least they are very acesseable to people.

Thanks, RAMUKESI

I am also still waiting...

Hello Friends,

I am also still waiting with all of you. Called INS 3 times. The answer I got was "YOUR FILE WAS MOVED ON LAST OCT 11th 2001. WAIT FOR ANOTHER 60 DAYS". When I called last week, I got the same answer. Here are my details.

RD SEP 27th 2000
ND OCT 26th 2000
FP MARCH 18th 2001 - AT COLUMBUS, OH
Waiting....

I think all our files are stuck together. Let us keep informing each other. Good luck for all of us. Our Files will be processed in JAN New Year.

thanks

This is surprising!!

I got exactly the same reply when I called IIO one month back. Even the date was 11th October. He mentioned that it was moved to an area on 11th october. I wonder if you got the same IIO. I also saw another person \'Ratna\' getting the same reply.

I 485 rd: 07/00 nd 08/00

I am calling once in two weeks. my case has been assigned to officer
on 11/14/01. No response yet. Still waiting. Contacted congressman. They came with same.

I think all three of us talked with same IIO

Hi Icy,

Thanks for the reply. I think All three of us ( icy, happysoul and Ratna) talked with same IIO. Please confirm the following. I talked with lady IIO. She was pretty cool, not in a hurry to answer questions. She was very cooperative and mentioned finally "DO YOU HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS?". She wanted to make sure that She answered all my questions.

Also, When I called last week for changing address, I talked with a man. He was also very good. He put me on hold for 30 seconds ( I dont know what he did - Might be he looked at my file) and said it might take another 60 days. I am also planning to call every 2 week. Please post any updates.

Happy Holidays.

thanks

It was a man

If i remember correctly I think it was a man who told me that my case was moved on Oct 11th. This was 1.5 months back. When I talked to another IIO last time he asked me to hold and after a minute told me to wait for another 30 days.

I can\'t make a correlation but let\'s keep each other informed about any news..

best of luck

July27 ND, still waiting

Hello guys, I can imagine your trials and tribulations. It\'s really tough to put up a smiling face in spite of all these miseries, but what other option do we have!
Cheers

My I140 is also done in CSC!!!

is this patern suit Mr ramukesi, icy and others too.......
please post.

LIN-00-271-XXXXXX(ND:09/29/00)

I DO NOT THINK SO REGARDING I 140

Hello friends, I do not think so our cases are holding , in case if I 140 are done in a different service centers, other than NSC, IN FACT MY I 140 WAS APPROVED AT NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER, even my I 485 is also in hold. My LIN # 00-264-5xxxx, RD 08/30/00 , ND 09/21/00, I think we all should write a joint petetion & signed by all of us , and sent to the ATTORNEY GENERAL, JOHN ASHCROFT, WASHINGTON DC, mentioning the facts about NSC, and they are not processing the cases in order which they receive. We are totally depended on their mercy and whims, fancies.

Thanks any comments are welcome here.
RAMUKESI

My I140 is also done from CSC!!

That could be a possibility as my I-140 was also done at CSC...

No Title

My RD and ND was May 2000 , My Case was aproved on DEc 12,I did contacted senator , and I believe contacting senator works.
Ramu Kesi , I think we both contacted senator at the same time.Somebody posted their experience and also a sample letter back in Oct.Based on that sample letter I emailed my senator , She replied back after one month by US Mail.Before contacting senator I called INS three times and got three different answers , My lawyer sent INS letters three times regarding my case.
NSC EB2 RIR , 485 RD&ND May 2000 , FP April 2001 , 485 Approved Dec 12,2001 , Passport Stamped Dec 20,2001.Contry India , Mich State

DAV THIS QUESTION IS FOR U !!!

Hello DAV,CONGRATS ON THE APPROVAL OF I 485.... when I have contacted my Local Senator\'s Office, I am getting a very cold response from them, they have told me that they have already contacted INS @ NSC, but they have not heard anything from them. I have no confidence in SENATOR\'s office also, weather they are telling me the truth or not. Well now I have left to GOD\'s mercy. Could U pl tell me when U first came to USA, on which VISA U have entered USA, F1 or H1b or B1, just for my info only.
Hope U will answer my question. Thanks & Happy holidays. !!

DAV - Where can I get copy of Sample letter

Hi Dav,

Would you please send copy of sample letter to contact senator\'s office to vanimahesh@hotmail.com. I am also planning to contact senator. Please provide me link where I can look for this info. Even, I am tired of waiting for approval. I would really appreciate your help.

thanks,
happysoul

MY LABOUR CERTIFICATION (LC) was done in VSC

Hello Friends,

My LC was done in VSC, I140 done in NSC and I485 applied in NSC and waiting for approval. Is NSC waiting for some sort of verification or cross checking for Information, If LC or I140 done in different Service Center. If that is the case, then there will be some delay in approval in all our cases.

Please provide comment/suggestions.

thanks,
happysoul

they need a cleared visa number from dept. of state. The delay could be b\'cause of getting labor an