For all those July/Aug/Sep 2000 waiting people

MY I 140 was approved from NSC, still my I 485 not approved waiting for more than 460 days!!!

Hello Friends, my I 140 was approved at NSC, but still my I 485 not approved so far, I am waiting for more than 460 days, and their AVM says it is taking 330 to 360 days for these kind of cases for the approval, I think INS is talking crap, and they are the MOST (IN)EFFCIENT GOVT DEPT IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

RAMUKESI

Me too

RD,ND:8/00.
It might be with officer at the same time. I-140 done at
NSC.

No response yet.

Sleeping..... at the office

I think these officers come to office and have chat and eat and take nap then go home at 4:00 PM. When they wake up from the nap, they just pull up 1 or 2 files randomly per day and process it. I am really tired of this 485 process. Friend of mine has applied 485 in Dec 2000 and got approved, but I am waiting even though I have applied in Aug 2000.

Hello PAL LAW !!!

Hello PAL LAW, I am curious to know, I just saw your message here, U mentioned that INS want a clear VISA #S from Dept of State, actually, in my opinion when U file for I 485, the INS issues a Visa # to U, that is A #, if U observe properly it willbe in our I 485, RD/ND application along with the LIN #, do U mean to say that still INS needs a visa # from Dept of State ??

Your input is appreciated.
Thanks, RAMUKESI

Thats what I was told by IIO

In September I was told that their records show that the number was cleared but she did not know when they will receive the number. She told me that once they get the number they will start processing the application. Who knows!!!! If they give me green I will take or else there are greener pastures else where too....

PEACE

Friends - Please Confirm

Hi Friends,

Please confirm if anybody in this thread has LC/I140/I485 all three done in NSC. My understanding is that each one of us has either LC or I140 done in other service center and All of us waiting for inter service center communication for our applications to move forward.

Also, My understanding is that once the corresponding Visa number is received from other service center, the application gets assigned to officer. Once it gets assigned to officer, we see either RFE/Approval. Looks like we have to wait for few more weeks.

Please share/comment your thoughts.

thanks for all your support.
happysoul