• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

For All high Case Number in DV 2010

What should I do with I-864 form ?

Is it mandatory to fill out this form & show financial solvency to the embassy for all DV visa applicant ?

What should I do with I-864 form ?

Is it mandatory to fill out this form & show financial solvency to the embassy for all DV visa applicant ?

Its depend on the country. In some countries , just a letter from the sponsor is sufficient. Best thing is to ask form your consulate/embassy.

My wife Win Dv2011 her cn is 2011AS00016xxx,our marriage is love marriage so we dont have marriage photographs , we marriage in 4th OCT 2002 , we have one son , without marriage photograph is it may be a reason for visa refusal,we send all required documents to Kcc at 19th July when we get 2nd letter.

please help me, my CN is so high, my 1st letter is dated from 26 of april 2010, some people received their letter later but with a low CN, I dont understand such discrepancy? do i have a chance to receive a visa ? does it matter to reply as soon as possible? I gave a call to KCC today ,they said my file is beeing processed. I am really really anxious bc i really want to end up in usa and this is a real opportunity to seize. Please help me to understand those dyscrepancies??

I am really worried about interview at Frankfurt. Didn't get interview schedule yet ? All documents is in Frankfurt consulate. Time is running out. Anyone knows the chance to get visa interview done in time !

don't worry saint2010 you will make it, my interview next week I'll tell you what happen with me

firo1234
Your interview is on 4th September (tomorrow ) at Riyadh right? After the interview please come and share your expirience with us brother. Have a wonderful day as you prepare and success in your interview.

Hello Guys for all high Case Numbers in The world let Pray to God that All of us get current this year no matter what are our relegion or country, lets pray and support each others

In JESUS Mighty Name!everything shall be well.i pray so.

Oliseh my brother my inteview rescheduled to the 08 Sept and the embassy sent me an email about it before 30 days, I will tell you also the details next wed because right now I don't sleep waiting my interview, really I need this thing from my heart please guys pray for me

Oliseh my brother my inteview rescheduled to the 08 Sept and the embassy sent me an email about it before 30 days, I will tell you also the details next wed because right now I don't sleep waiting my interview, really I need this thing from my heart please guys pray for me

firo my brother, the visa is still there for you. lets pray for each other as we prepare for the interview. please let us know of the outcome on wednesday 8th.

Dont worry,the LORD is in control.We are with u in prayers.

Finally got interview date.

How can I show Financial status ?
I arranged all documents, except I-864 form or Sponsorship.
Is it mandatory to fill-up I-864 form ? or
its ok just general Sponsorship in Plain paper ?

hello Saint 2010 for the dv winners they don't need the I-864 forms to fill, you have tio fill I 134 and it's not mandatory, if you can show up a good bank balance is enough to get the visa, if you are single you need about 10000 dollars in banks and sometimes they don't ask about it, so good luck :)

Firo i wish you the best as you appear for your interview today. May God grant you grace throughout the interview.

Hi, Was interviewed on 16th September 2010. Medical also the same day. All documents was given. Didn't ask anything more. Don't know how long it could take to get visa, worrying ! Can anyone tells !

Hi Saint,
What did the CO say? What were u asked? They told u that ur visa will sent to u or they said something about adminstrative processing?

saint did they told you that they gone send the visa? and what did they gave you at the end of the interview? passport collect or paper

They took my passport, all documents ! They said me to go Medical and I did that. Said, they need medical report. What do you mean Administrative process ?