Folks who did NOT recv NOA/check not cashed after sending to Lewisville lock box, Pls post here

This is so frustating..so far Cheques are not encashed.. Guru's please advise me for my next steps.

Thanks

My application was also signed by Contec last Friday. And my check was cashed Tuesday.
for most people, the check is cashed within a week.
but for some people , it's cashed after 1 month also.
But you can call them and tell them it's more than 30days , u check has not been cashed --

I signed and checked the application twice before sending. Just now called USCIS support center and they advised me to call after 30 days from the delivery date. i have to wait for 1 more week and then will have to call them.. this is so frustatting.
Thanks

I signed and checked the application twice before sending. Just now called USCIS support center and they advised me to call after 30 days from the delivery date. i have to wait for 1 more week and then will have to call them.. this is so frustatting.
Thanks

Hang in there. After you get citizenship, you may find yourself
in post-citizenship emptiness and miss USCIS a lot.

Is funny I read about signing the application because yesterday after going to the post office and sending my package I had to come back because I freaked out about not signing the application HAHAHAHA I came back asked for my envelope back and looked inside.........it was signed lol what are they doing to our minds? hahahaha I spent a whole day filling that thing making sure nothing was wrong...hopefully there wasn't. So the waiting game started yesterday for me. :D

1st time i got rejection notice after 5 weeks. During that time, i don't know any status. I applied again and got NOA in 2 weeks. I know some folkd in this forum got NOA after 6 weeks

check is not cashed yet

I sent my N-400 package on July 8 by USPS register mail(first-class mail), the following is the mailing address:
USCIS
Attention:N-400 Unit
2501 S state Hwy 121, Bldg#4
Lewisville, TX 75067

I have gotten the "return receipt" which Received By USCIS DALLAS on July 13 2009, Lewisville, TX 75029

I found the mailing address zipcode (75067) different with receiver address zipcode(75029)

My check is still not cashed yet.

So far nothing..no update..USCIS asked me to wait 90 days before sending another application.. not sure what to do

Sri075, Did you file after completing 5 years (-90 days)? In my case, it's just 1 day before and waited for 6 weeks to recv rejection. during that time.. no status.. none