FOIA instructions for Labor Details

I got a letter from FOIa based on my inquiry.

Currently my number is 7451 out of 92177 pending foia cases.

last time when I inquired on ist week of Feb 06 my number was 18030.

So they are processing apporximately 3500 requests/month.

Do you know how 485 will be affected when you request for FOIA as they move the papers to some national center. I'm curious about it. Basically, my previous question

As far I know if you request any docs. lets say I-140 or I-485. NRC will send a request to place your I-485 phisical file is sitting. They take that file to NRC center and make copies. The copies will be sent to the requester. Later they will send the I-485 file back to where it belongs.

hence, it is possible that USCIS want to approve your case and try to look at I-485 file. As they dont find it ( bacause its with NRC to fullfill your FOIA request) they will put the case on the side. only GOD knows when they will touch the case again.

THats good information, but asking just a PERM labor copy might not affect the processing of I-485, right?

Has anybody tried getting PERM labor copy from FIAO, is there different route for PERM labor?

thanks in advance

jambalakadi1 said:
As far I know if you request any docs. lets say I-140 or I-485. NRC will send a request to place your I-485 phisical file is sitting. They take that file to NRC center and make copies. The copies will be sent to the requester. Later they will send the I-485 file back to where it belongs.

hence, it is possible that USCIS want to approve your case and try to look at I-485 file. As they dont find it ( bacause its with NRC to fullfill your FOIA request) they will put the case on the side. only GOD knows when they will touch the case again.

Does DOL have something like FIAO ? I remember in old system prior ot PERM we could get the info from flcdatacenter.com. But they stopped after begining of PERM. Any idea of DOL gonna release PERM data?

thanks,

StillAlive said:
THats good information, but asking just a PERM labor copy might not affect the processing of I-485, right?

Has anybody tried getting PERM labor copy from FIAO, is there different route for PERM labor?

thanks in advance

I finally got my foia package

folks,

I finally receive my FOIA packet. I got this some time in 3rd week of June.

total time is 1year 4 months.