Foia help

NewAflatoon

Registered Users (C)
I am filling the g639 for getting my ETA750A&B and I140 approval. I filled following in the item 4. Is it correct?

"ETA750A & ETA750B - MAY xx, 2006 - ATTACHED TO I-140 FILING - USCIS TEXAS SRVC CTR
I140 FILING FORMS - MAY xx, 06 AND I140 APPROVAL NOTICE - AUG xx, 06 - TEXAS SRVC CTR"

Also can somebody please tell me where should I send filled form.

Alien Files -
National Record Center (NRC)P. O. Box 648010Lee's Summit, MO 64064-8010

Human Resources and Procurement Records -
USCIS FOIA/PA70 Kimball AvenueSouth Burlington, Vermont 05403-6813

Remaining USCIS Records and Border Patrol Records -
USCIS National Record CenterFOIA DivisionP.O. Box 648010Lee Summit, MO 64064-5570

Thanks

I am filling the g639 for getting my ETA750A&B and I140 approval. I filled following in the item 4. Is it correct?

"ETA750A & ETA750B - MAY xx, 2006 - ATTACHED TO I-140 FILING - USCIS TEXAS SRVC CTR
I140 FILING FORMS - MAY xx, 06 AND I140 APPROVAL NOTICE - AUG xx, 06 - TEXAS SRVC CTR"

Also can somebody please tell me where should I send filled form.

Alien Files -

***National Record Center (NRC)P. O. Box 648010Lee's Summit, MO 64064-8010

Petition Number

In form G369, There is a column in section 5 saying Petition or Cliam Reciept#:

What should I enter here? I-485 receipt or I-140 receipt?

Thanks.

How long this takes?

I have sent my FOIA application. Any idea how long will it take USCIS to process the application?

reply from USCIS

I got a reply from USCIS saying that they have assigned a control number. (xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

They also mentioned the following in the reply letter.

"Becose of the nature of your request we have placed your request on a complex track. Since your request is on a complex track, you may wish to modify it to identify a specific document(s), the exact information sought, and location known. upon receipt, we will reconsider your request for eligibility for the faster track"

I have requested the labor and I-140 documents.
Is there any other supporting document which I can provide them to make it to the faster track?

Hi green4,

I am also travelling in the same boat. MY PD:2003 Oct, EB3
Pending I-485. I dont have a copy of LC or I-140(not even the I-140 receipt notice).I dont even know exact time when my I-140 got approved.
Can you pl guide me as you already have sent FOIA form and got response from USCIS.

1. Where do I get the FOIA form? Can I apply without having i-140 receipt number?
2. What are these ETA750 &ETA750B??

Thanks in advance,
V

FOIA Complex Track

I got a reply from USCIS saying that they have assigned a control number. (xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

They also mentioned the following in the reply letter.

"Becose of the nature of your request we have placed your request on a complex track. Since your request is on a complex track, you may wish to modify it to identify a specific document(s), the exact information sought, and location known. upon receipt, we will reconsider your request for eligibility for the faster track"

I have requested the labor and I-140 documents.
Is there any other supporting document which I can provide them to make it to the faster track?

[Binesh123]
I too got the FOIA letter with control number categorizing it as "Complex track". Did you send any additional details to quicken the process? If so pl. let me know. How long you waited to get the documents from them? Thanks.