First Name is FNU.. Please Help!!

Any latest updates anybody have on this in recent times in NJ DMV ?
My I-94 , SSN, Bank account all have
First : FNU
Last : Part1 Part2

I have initial permit appointment on Aug 30 .. one of the 6point verification document i have, i.e insurance card has format
First : part1
Last : part2

Will this be a problem for verification . i would want the license too in FNU format same as other docs

Long term solution as i understand is to change the name in proper format first in passport and then propagate changes in I-94,SSN, Bank account, DL

Any latest updates anybody have on this in recent times in NJ DMV ?
My I-94 , SSN, Bank account all have
First : FNU
Last : Part1 Part2

I have initial permit appointment on Aug 30 .. one of the 6point verification document i have, i.e insurance card has format
First : part1
Last : part2

Will this be a problem for verification . i would want the license too in FNU format same as other docs

Long term solution as i understand is to change the name in proper format first in passport and then propagate changes in I-94,SSN, Bank account, DL

Edison , Kilmer Road, DMV denied permit. Saying name format not matching with passport and rest of documents. requested them too .. they didnt agree. Will check in another DMV. Else i need to apply new passport

Edison , Kilmer Road, DMV denied permit. Saying name format not matching with passport and rest of documents. requested them too .. they didnt agree. Will check in another DMV. Else i need to apply new passport
Got the permit done at Eatontown . they agreed to give permit with FNU name
Gave the knowledge test at Bayonne, they didnt agree to give license asked me to do driving test
Gave driving test at Rahway. got the license in a week :)

How long did it take you guys to get SSN with or without FNU issue?
Please help, I have FNU on my visa and university employment letter and the ssn office said it can take upto 6 weeks.. I’ve checked on save portal and it’s still pending from 4 weeks.. I’ve heard that SSA only waits till 4 weeks and rejects it.. my university requires me to have SSN updated within 30days of employment..

Hi All,
I am facing lot of issues with this 'FNU' while opening bank account and applying for Driving License in Florida state.
My passport has single name 'xxxx' whereas while applying for visa they added FNU as first name and actual name in last name. Now

1. I applied for SSN and they issued me with 'UNKNOWN XXXX' but the details are not getting while with bank when they opened the account. Bank has requested to provide a letter of authorization. Can some one please tell me which document letter bank is referring too here?

2. The second issue is with Driving License it's been more than 30 days the DL has not arrived on mail yet.

It will be of great help if anyone can help me with these problems and also tell me if i can get this FNU thing corrected in USA please

Thanks

@Shikh1003
You have to fix source country document. Contact your home country consulate or embassy in USA to fix it. File application to split your name correctly however it is suppose to be. I believe they go with name as written in your passport.

Thanks for your help. However is there a way to open the bank account as of now. The problem is visa says FNU XXXX and SSN they gave me UNKNOWN XXXX. I am confused now how the documentation would have done and how to open bank account @whitemimauz3