Fingerprints Tracker - VSC

Oh God
They still didn't update my FP received message.
May be instead of working today, the INS people might be standing in front of stores for the sales.

Hi Guys
I am Happy to say that my LUD changed today (just now) and I received 2 e-mails reflecting received FP results.
Quick recap: I-485 ND: 27 Feb 2004, FP: 18 Nov 2004 (Newark, NJ)
Here is the message:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On November 29, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

For further details, refer to my signature

Just wanted to add our details to your tracker.
EAD/AP/485/140 filed Mar 17,2004
140 AD: Nov 18
FP date: Nov 20
FP results received status updated for both of us- Nov 29
received email with standard message :On November 29, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status
were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a
notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

I called the 1-800 number on my 485 receipt and spoke to a guy. I told him my wife and I did FP on the same day, yet mine still says pending further review whereas my wife's says "processing has resumed" on the uscis web site. He took my A# and said everything looks fine and I have nothing to worry about. Also he said the LUD is "hit and miss" and sometimes it is updated and sometimes skipped!
Both my wife and I did get our EAD's and AP approved, about 3 weeks after doing FP.
So dont worry about LUD!

My case

My wife and I filed I485 in March 2004 based on my approved NIW I140. We did 1st FP on Nov. 20, and today I received an e-mail from USCIS saying both of our FP results have been received and the processing will proceed. Many people are saying the VSC processing is getting much faster now.Does anyone know how long we should wait before we hear any more news on our applications, such as transfer or (even better) a direct approval?

Sample Cover Letter

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have a sample cover-letter used for re-scheduling the fingerprints appointment ?

Thanks,
Vivek

Do I just have bad luck

My priority date is 02/10/2001. Labour approved on 01/01/2002. I-140 denied on 04/03/2003. Appeal excepted 0n 12/15/03. I-140 approved 02/26/20004. I-485 received on 03/17/2004. Finger print notice in sept. Fp done 11/09/2004. No change on ma status not even to indicate that they sent me a Fp notice. Wondering what to do next.

No FP for Me Yet

I havn't got my FP yet :(.

My PD - 10Aug2001
I140 - 08Jun2003
ND-I485 - 25Aug2003
I140 approved - 14May2004

STILL WAITING FOR FPpppp??

"trymyluck" Pl, Give details about ur filling Dates. I haven’t called INS yet, I am not sure whether I need to call INS or not..... Please share if anybody has passed through the same situation.

trymyluck said:
Need2fetFP -- Did you get FP yet? I'm on the same boat. Did you call 800- number by any chance/

Last edited by a moderator:
My I-485 ND is Jan 2004 and I have also not received my FP notice yet.
Do you live in Mass, NH,etc.?
I guess it depends on which region you live. People who live in Mass have been getting FP fast. I live in NH but work in Mass and I have not got my FP yet. Just waiting.

Need2GetFp said:
I havn't got my FP yet :(.

My PD - 10Aug2001
I140 - 08Jun2003
ND-I485 - 25Aug2003
I140 approved - 14May2004

STILL WAITING FOR FPpppp??

"trymyluck" Pl, Give details about ur filling Dates. I haven’t called INS yet, I am not sure whether I need to call INS or not..... Please share if anybody has passed through the same situation.

Need2getFP- Did you get your FP yet? I'm sailing in the same boat. My ND -08/15/03, I-140 approved - 04/14/04

Still waiting for FP.

"trymyluck" I haven't got my FP. My ND is 08/25/03, It sounds like we Aug03 fillers are the most unlucky people in INS or the officers which are hanging on the Aug03 applications are the lazy bumps.

Is there any way we can make INS realize that they are ignoring Aug03 folks?

trymyluck said:
Need2getFP- Did you get your FP yet? I'm sailing in the same boat. My ND -08/15/03, I-140 approved - 04/14/04

FP Process Questions

What happens after we talk to the lady at the front desk (for FP),
I know that she gives us a form,

Does she gives us some number?

Regards