Fingerprints Tracker - VSC

status message

HaveMercy said:
Can someone tell me whether status message changes or not when they issue FP?
In my case (VSC, I-485 ND Oct. 2002, FP#1 done on Nov. 2002, FP#2 done July 10, 2004.), message didn't change at all, still saying my Nov. 2002 FP was received...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to know if any one got their FP with July 9th 2003 as ND date (RD June 26 2003)

I140/485: RD June 26th 2003
I140 AD April 27 2004.

FP waiting ???

Thanks,
VA_Mclean

Most of the Jul 8th ND got FPs on or around Aug 6th and 11th. and very few of Jul 9th. no FPs from 9th on wards.

sriharib said:
Most of the Jul 8th ND got FPs on or around Aug 6th and 11th. and very few of Jul 9th. no FPs from 9th on wards.

Thank you, Sriharib

What do you mean by "no FPs from 9th on words" You did not find any on your scan or is it USCIS are holding on issuing FPs.

Pleae let me know.

FP notice received for ND March 31, 2003

All,

Today, I received my 1st FP notice for I-485 with ND March 31, 2003
The scheduled finger print date is Sept. 16, 2004 in Newark center.

Does any one know if I can go earlier for FP? If yes, which week day and what time I should arrive, which line (appointment one or the other one) I should be on?

Any responses are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Hi All,

Today I received my FP notice
I485/140 RD 06/27/2003 ND 07/09/2003
FP: ND 08/28/2004 :) to appear on 09/25/2004 for Fingerprinting.

Have not received FP from my Wife and Daughter.

One more thing to clarify. I my FP notice the SSN has not been printed even though all this information was provided as part of application.
Can any one please let me know if this usual

Thanks,
VA_Mclean

Hi Friends,

I and a my wife received our FP(1) notices for I485 ND 12/10/2003.
we received them on 08/23/2004 with appointment scheduled on 09/10/2004 in Charlotte office.

Cheers, :)
Speedy1027

VA_Mclean,

There is no SSN printed on neither of our FP notices.

Dont know if this is the norm or not!

Cheers
Speedy1027

speedy1027 said:
VA_Mclean,

There is no SSN printed on neither of our FP notices.

Dont know if this is the norm or not!

Cheers
Speedy1027

Thank you, Speedy1027

I though it was unique to me and wanted to know if anybody was in the same boat. I think SSN on FP may not be necessary. Let us wait and see if anybody else responds with same info.

VA_Mclean,

Mine also

FP notoice I received did not had the SSN, but during FPting they pulled my files which has all information about me

glrao,

Thank you for your response. That was my guess too.

VA_Mclean.

I got FP notice from VSC after I-485 was transferred to NYC

Mine is strange. My I-485 was transferred to NYC local office on Aug 2, 2004, but yesterday I received a letter for FP (ND: 8/23/2004, scheduled on Sep. 2 in USCIS, Brooklyn, NY) from VSC. Inside the letter, in service center column says "ESC" (don't know what stands for). The problem is that I will go to vacation on Sep. 1, did anyone have experience of FP on Brooklyn office? I want to go there on Aug. 31 (two days before the schedule), I don't know if they do FP every weekday and if I will be allowed to do this ahead of time. Any comments are highly appreciated!

By the way, I just informed VSC of my address change at the mid of Aug via mail. Maybe this triggered something, I am not sure. However, my wife didn't receive her 2nd FP notice (I am the primary applicant).

Ah, no updates in the online message for the I-485, still something about the transfer, and last update date is still Aug.3, 2004.

Thanks!

glrao,

I remember reading one of your posts about your recent FP at Charlotte office. Is this in NC?

If it was at Charlotte, NC, can you write about the procedures and your experience at that office?

Thanks,
Speedy1027

Charlotte FP

The ASC is located in small intersection on woodlawn between woodlawn &south Blvd - woodlawn&South tryon. So if u take I-77 take woodlawn exit.

Interms of id, all they ask is the Notice and drivers licence to compare the name. once they verify name u will be given form to write about ur detail such as name, ssn, etc. then u have wait in a q and u will be given number and adked to seat. After ur number is called they scan ur notice and take FP.
it is very good facility and good people u will have no issue there. Good luck.

glrao said:
The ASC is located in small intersection on woodlawn between woodlawn &south Blvd - woodlawn&South tryon. So if u take I-77 take woodlawn exit.

Interms of id, all they ask is the Notice and drivers licence to compare the name. once they verify name u will be given form to write about ur detail such as name, ssn, etc. then u have wait in a q and u will be given number and adked to seat. After ur number is called they scan ur notice and take FP.
it is very good facility and good people u will have no issue there. Good luck.

You applied 485 in Dec2003 and got FP1 already. DId you contact senator or someone to expedie the case

finger pringing tracker-VCS

I-485 (concurrent with I-140) : Nov 15th 2003
Finger printing : 08/30/04 (Houston,Tx)

Good luck.
Arvind.

What is after fingerprinting

Does anybody know what is after finger printing and how long it takes in VCS once Fingerprinting is done.....
I-485 : 11/15/03
FP : 8/30/04

Thanks

no I did not contact anybody

I did my FP on 08/24 .. myself and spouse...I noticed my LUD changed twice... It was changed on AUG 30 indicating that FP results were received on AUG 28..blah...Today it changed again stating AUG 30 we received FP results etc... Does anybody know what is happending. Thx