Fingerprints Tracker - VSC

I-140/I-485 ND Nov 7, 2003
I-140 approved June 24, 2004

No FP notice yet.

Here is a question. When my 140 was approved the online status of both 140 and 485 changed to June 24. Then the next day the status of both changed to June 25. Does anyone know what could that mean? Does it mean an FP notice is on its way?

No finger print yet

Guys,

I485 RD - JUNE-25-2003
I140 Approved - AUG-06-2003

Is any body got FP who applied on June 2003. Please share your experience.

485ND Sept 03 - No FP yet - VSC

On a second note - Minn_labor this is the VSC FP tracker - Why confuse the issue by posting your NSC dates?

No FP

485 RD 07/01/03
ND 07/11/03

FP - no notice yet.
Has anyone received notices for FP for during this time period

Nd 9/15 No Fp

hi,
my I-485 ND is 9/15/03 and I-140 has been approved in May04. service center is VSC. Still waiting for FP notice as everyone. just wonder can i change address before I receive FP notice? any idea how long can i expect to receive FP Notice? tks for the reply. :(

man, it looks like they are messing up again...

Today in the other Forum, I saw some one with 10/28/03 RD got thier first FP notice.
It looks like they Left Jun/Jul/Aug cases and jumped to Sep..
Looks messy

I485 RD for me and my wife is 09/28/03 (140 cleared). Last month we replied to a RFE for her medical exam (as she was pregnant at the time of filing) and today we got FP notice for her. I have not received one for me yet. So, the saying that sometimes RFE DOES expedite your case, holds true.
Hoping one for myself soon.

You got to start worry about it man..

Vijrek, I don't want to scare you, but you got to look into this
--This is from Immgrationwatch.com data
almost 75% of FEB/MAR/APR/MAY and 50% Jun 2003 guys got their FPs done
only 4-7% of Jul/AUG/SEP guys got it done. You said you's is Apr 2003.
And now I see some guys from Oct/Nov getting FPs.

Its frustrating , but helpless!

Sriharib, I spoke many times with customer service rep's, All I hear from their sweet voice is " Each case is different, your turn will come " :rolleyes: I am helpless at this point, Hopefull when they issue 2nd FP for others, probably they may notice my first FP :eek:

Thanks

Will Status Message Change

Can someone tell me whether status message changes or not when they issue FP?