Fingerprints TRACKER - CSC

Apollo, got yours yet?
(my 485 AD is 4/28 and so far have not received ANYthing other then the approval email)

Apollo_13 said:
IWantIt,

Thanks for the update. That was pretty quick. Let me see how long it takes in my case to get the card.

Have fun.

fivemiletom said:
Apollo, got yours yet?
(my 485 AD is 4/28 and so far have not received ANYthing other then the approval email)

nope,

But there was an LUD yesterday. No change in message. Don't know why !!!

My I485 RD is 03/09/05 and ND is 03/14/05 but have not recd. the FP notice
yet. I'm a little anxious since most people around have gotten their FP notices
within about a month and half ! Is that generally true or are there folks out
there like me as well...

Apollo_13 said:
nope,

But there was an LUD yesterday. No change in message. Don't know why !!!

Mistery solved:
Problem was that the AR11, change of address, had not caused the address update on my 485 case, as discussed on the "greencard forwarded ?" thread.
Thus my 485 approval notice went to the old address.
And instead of being returned (as claimed by some in the thread) or being forwarded (due to my forwarding request with USPS), they just left it there.

Anyway, if you don't receive it, you probably have to wait until either the time elapses or USPS returns it to USCIS.

Good luck

greenGimme said:
My I485 RD is 03/09/05 and ND is 03/14/05 but have not recd. the FP notice
yet. I'm a little anxious since most people around have gotten their FP notices
within about a month and half ! Is that generally true or are there folks out
there like me as well...

Hello,

My RD is March 14 and ND is march 16 and I am waiting too. I read somewhere that USCIS is running behind on FP so they are issuing FP documents within 45 days of processing date. So, we should expect our FP paperwork when their processing times for I-485 approaches Mid Jan 06 which will take another month or so... hope things move as fast as its been moving.

My FP details

Here are my details.

CSC is currently processing Dec 16th applications (I-485). By the way could anyone tell me if my case is considered concurrent/semiconcurrent or non-concurrent? If my name check process starts now when can I hope to get my 485 approved? How do I even know if the CSC initiated name check right away or wait until they reach my RD?

All answers will be appreciated.

bigmonku
------------------------------------------------------
EB1 (OR) CSC
I-140 RD 08.09.2004 No LUD's till approval
I-485 RD 03.25.2005
I-485 ND 03.29.2005
I-140 ND 03.29.2005 (Approval)
FP ND 04.07.2005 Scheduled for 04.22.2005 Done on the scheduled date
LUD 04.29.2005 (FPs recd. and process resumed)

Spouse I-485/I-765/I-131 RD 03.25.2005 ND 03.29.2005
FP dates same as mine.
I-765 and I-131 AD 05.02.2005

April 22

Hi All
My 485 RD is April 22. I have not yet recieved my FP notice. Anything to worry??

140/485/EAD/AP : RD April 22 ND April 26
NO FP YET..

Got the approval emails !!!

CSC-EB3
I-485 /I 140 -RD 07/06/2004 (concurent)
I-140 approved on Dec 9 2004.
I-485 RFE FP (no payment received)
FP notice at the beginning of Apr 2005
FP completed on Apr 30 2005

I-485 LUD and approval emails received on May 27 2005.
Waiting for the letters from USCIS.
Life is beautiful now!! :)

Good luck to all of you waiting !!!!

HI Apollow 13/Iwantit/2incali

I have done fp 4 weeks back and got LUD only once on very nextday. Still message is not updated on the web.

Is it normal to have no updation or no LUD for more than 4 weeks. I am worried.

Can you please share your experiences during the period of fp-approval notice.

Thanks in advance for sharing the information.

reddy2006 said:
HI Apollow 13/Iwantit/2incali

I have done fp 4 weeks back and got LUD only once on very nextday. Still message is not updated on the web.

Is it normal to have no updation or no LUD for more than 4 weeks. I am worried.

Can you please share your experiences during the period of fp-approval notice.

Thanks in advance for sharing the information.

1. about two weeks after FP taken i got on both email and USCIS website same mesage:

"On April 13, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

2. and then nothing till i got the next message on email and website:

"This case has been approved. On May 26, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. "

3. today i got:

"On May 31, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Everytime i got a new email with LUD, the same was reflected on the website status on line.

My husband who had FP done back in Oct last year (applied for I-485 at the same time as i did) called the USCIS number and was told to wait for the instructions sent by mail because he'll have to do biometrics (pictures, signature were not done back in Oct) before his card will be ordered for printing.
If he needs to travel abroad he could get the stamp in passport till the card will be received.
I will also call to change my address as the AR-11 did not change the address recorded with USCIS.

Thanks for your detailed note.

Did any one waited more than a month to get update on the online status.
Thanks in advance.

2incali said:
1. about two weeks after FP taken i got on both email and USCIS website same mesage:

"On April 13, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

2. and then nothing till i got the next message on email and website:

"This case has been approved. On May 26, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. "

3. today i got:

"On May 31, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Everytime i got a new email with LUD, the same was reflected on the website status on line.

My husband who had FP done back in Oct last year (applied for I-485 at the same time as i did) called the USCIS number and was told to wait for the instructions sent by mail because he'll have to do biometrics (pictures, signature were not done back in Oct) before his card will be ordered for printing.
If he needs to travel abroad he could get the stamp in passport till the card will be received.
I will also call to change my address as the AR-11 did not change the address recorded with USCIS.

FP notice?

I haven't gotten my FP notice from CSC (485 ND is 04/07/2005). It that normal? Should I expect any online status change or email from USCIS or LUD change after they send out FP notice?

Thanks a lot!!

Hi Iwantit:

Congradulations.

How long you waited for LUD and message change after fp. my details are given below:

TSC
485 Rd oct 27,2004
PD: Feb 28,2003
fp 04/19/2005
LUD 04/20/2005 - no more LUD or message change till date ( is it normal ???)
approval ??

Can you tell me how long I have to wait for the approval.

Thanks.

IWantIt said:
Hello All, I received my Green Cards yesterday. I don't need to go for stamping anymore. What I've heard is that USCIS changed their policies towards FP effective from Jan 2005 so that they take your picture along with your Finger Prints and they'll send you the cards as soon as your I-485 is approved. So this process eliminates another step of getting your passport stamped.

Well, I can see now the life is BEAUTIFUL and world is COLORFUL.

Good Luck to every body who is waiting...

No FP either...

My ND is 03/14/05 and haven't gotten the FP notice yet... :confused:

gc6666 said:
I haven't gotten my FP notice from CSC (485 ND is 04/07/2005). It that normal? Should I expect any online status change or email from USCIS or LUD change after they send out FP notice?

Thanks a lot!!

Reply from CSC about fingerprint question

I sent an e-mail to CSC and they sent a reply in half hour.

I had asked them why I have not received FP notice My 485 RD is 4/14/05...so its been more than 2 months.

Their reply was "It was mailed complete on 4/19/05"

I dont know what that means. I have sent another e-mail and asked them if they mean if they have also mailed my FP notice. I have had DWI so my case will be transferred to local service center.

Regards,

Santosh_30

Finally, FP notice received on 6/16, scheduled for 6/28. My RD was 3/14 and it took 3 months to receive FP notice. For all out there wondering, its normal for it to take this long.

sumesh said:
Finally, FP notice received on 6/16, scheduled for 6/28. My RD was 3/14 and it took 3 months to receive FP notice. For all out there wondering, its normal for it to take this long.

My FP notice also took more than 3 months. Then FBI kicks in for the notorious name check

FP Notice NOT yet received

I haven't gotten my FP notice from CSC (485 ND is 06/10/2005). It that normal? Should I expect any online status change or email from USCIS or LUD change after they send out FP notice?

Thanks a lot!!

Guru's help needed to understand

On Friday July 22, I sent an e-mail enquiry for my 485 status. I got a reply on Monday Julu 25th that my case is with FBI for name check . On Monday I also got an LUD but the LUD with the following message:

"On July 2, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received , and processing has resumed on your case ."

1. Does it mean that my finger print results came back on July 2nd? If this is the case, I would say that it happened fast as I gave my finger prints on June 29th.
2. The e-mail querry said that my status was at name check stage with FBI. Is name check separate from Finger Prints? I thought FBI would do all at once.

Does anyone has any idea? By the way, I have no update on my wife's status though, we did the FP's together.