Fingerprints TRACKER - CSC

sumesh said:
On Friday July 22, I sent an e-mail enquiry for my 485 status. I got a reply on Monday Julu 25th that my case is with FBI for name check . On Monday I also got an LUD but the LUD with the following message:

Sumesh,
I think your enquiry triggered something and your LUD changed accordingly updating the message that should have been done way before when they actually recieved your FP. This is probably a bug in their system but this is nothing new. Lot of us have seen messages change after making enquiries. That said, my feeling is that your Name Check might have been cleared because recently some of us have been getting mails (especially those whose RD date is in April) from the USCIS saying that the FP notice will be sent after the Name Check is cleared. Hopefully that is the case with you. Good Luck

Where did you Inquire?

sumesh said:
On Friday July 22, I sent an e-mail enquiry for my 485 status. I got a reply on Monday Julu 25th that my case is with FBI for name check . On Monday I also got an LUD but the LUD with the following message:

"On July 2, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received , and processing has resumed on your case ."

1. Does it mean that my finger print results came back on July 2nd? If this is the case, I would say that it happened fast as I gave my finger prints on June 29th.
2. The e-mail querry said that my status was at name check stage with FBI. Is name check separate from Finger Prints? I thought FBI would do all at once.

Does anyone has any idea? By the way, I have no update on my wife's status though, we did the FP's together.

Sumesh,

Where did you send your inquiry for your 485 status? I need to inquire about the status of my case and would appreciate your response.

goodluck with your case.
minn_labor