Fingerprints(1st) Tracker - NSC

I-485 RD Aug, 2003
EAD Approved Apr 2004
AP Approved Apr 2004
1st FP done May 15 2004

I applied 485 in NSC, but my FP notice letter came from Vermont. I guess, this happens a lot, and depends where you live. I live in CT (under vermont juristicton), while copmany is in MI (under NSC juristiction).

Hi ,

I 140
RD :March 8,2004
AD :April 9,2004

I485/EAD/AP
RD :April 14,2004
AD : ?????

Received 1st FP notice yesterday :For June 22,2004

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Manisudan,

My case has very similar track record with yours. Mine is EB2.

I-140
RD: 03/07/2004
AD: 04/07/2004
I-485
RD: 04/15/2004
AD: ???

I haven't received FP notice yet. Thanks.

Case filed End of January concurrent 485-140
FP received this week to be done in June.
Not 140 approval yet.

I am wondering how they are processing this cases after the ohata memo. Once you have your FP, what should we expect??
elnegro

FP Status Change

FYI

MY FP results are in and there's a change in the message

On May 29, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485
Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were
received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a
notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Satula & maverick did your FP results come in yet?

Mine not changed either

Hey satula & minn_labour,
It sounds good that ur's changed. so satula may some time this week it might change on ours too.Lets just wait. I have seen some 2003 approvals in the forum . what do u guys think . any guess for us to become one of those fortunate. I can't just bear this employer harass anymore

Mine and wifes online 485 case status message changed to:

"On May 28, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review."

My case details:
I-485 - RD 08/03
FP done - 05/15/04
Status chanhed to above today, 06/01/2004.

dasarihp_newid said:
I filed my case from NSC and currently I am living in VSC.. I got my FP Notice for dates May 19 for me, May 18 for my wife, I-1485 ND Aug 28..

I am thinking of going for my fingerprinting appointment, but for my wife, I want to apply for extension as she just recently went to India. She will be back in july..

In the FP Notice form, it says, in case one wants to file for extension, I can choose next available wednesday or saturday afternoon.. My question, is will it be 1-2 weeks or 1-2 months extension possible ?

i believe that the next available wednesday refers to the window period after your fingerprint date.

but when you write a letter requesting another date for fingerprint, they normally give the date that you specified. for example, if you say that your wife will be here after october, then they will give for october first week or any wednesday after that for about 2 months time.(justifying why she was out of the country is beyond the scope of the fingerprinting in my opinion)

taesung said:
Manisudan,

My case has very similar track record with yours. Mine is EB2.

I-140
RD: 03/07/2004
AD: 04/07/2004
I-485
RD: 04/15/2004
AD: ???

I haven't received FP notice yet. Thanks.

What a coincidence ???? please post this thread as you receive any updates .Like EAD/AP/485.

Thanks.

Can I go for FP earlier than scheduled?

I-485 RD 10/21/03, NSC
I just got my finger print notice(scheduled on 6/14/04). My wife's has not arrived yet, maybe tomorrow....

I will be out of town from 6/13 to 6/16, and then we will go back to home country for one month's vacation. Can I go for FP before the scheduled date??? What should I do?

minn_labor,maverickvasu

I saw in some posts about the link and I have created customer account few weeks back.checked today too but no change.
I guess I will wait this week and will give them a call about FP results next week.

minn_labor,

I see that you have applied for EAD renewal.When is the expiry of ur current EAD.I too have applied in the last week of May for renewal(paper filing though).

Satula
My EAD expires on Sept 11, 2004. I applied online and I was able to get my
digital picture taken the same day as my FP.

Let me know when you see any activity on your EAD.

satula134 said:
I saw in some posts about the link and I have created customer account few weeks back.checked today too but no change.
I guess I will wait this week and will give them a call about FP results next week.

minn_labor,

I see that you have applied for EAD renewal.When is the expiry of ur current EAD.I too have applied in the last week of May for renewal(paper filing though).

Any one has FP expereince in Boston ??

Hi friends,

Any One has FP experience in Boston ?? I got FP notice to do on 06/18 in Boston. Please help me..... Suggestions also..... Thanks alot in advance.

I am too folks

Hey Minn_labour, Satula,

My status about FP not changed yet. Hey minn_labour, my EAD/AP expires in August. So I guess my lawyor applied may lastweek I guess. so lets see what happens. My h1 expired too on may 31st. so I totally dependent on EAD.

vasu

Sattibabu-2004,

I had just completed my fingure prints at Boston. It is very fast process since they have lot of machines and operator.

Even if you go early, they take you in immediately. Just Check what you write about your eye, hair color. So far, I always used to write mt eye color as Black. The lady who has taken my fingerprints said that they are brown and she made correction in her record. Hope, it will not matter.

Regards,

Sanvibha

Further Information

Hi Sanvibha,
Thanks for your help. By what time in the morning I have to be there? what documents apart from FP notice we need to show them. Any questions they ask? How long the total process? Thanks for your help.

Sattibabu