Fingerprint Second time

south nj

Registered Users (C)
I had a friend who filed N-400 in July 2006 and got the fingerprint on August 2006. He has checked several times with USCIS and was told the case was under name check.

He just got another fingerprint notice recently. Does it mean the case has restarted?

I had a friend who filed N-400 in July 2006 and got the fingerprint on August 2006. He has checked several times with USCIS and was told the case was under name check.

He just got another fingerprint notice recently. Does it mean the case has restarted?

He should also check with IO if the name check was completed....

In my case

I had filed N-400 back in April 2006. Was fingerprinted in May 2006. After 15 months, I received another notice of FP and that was last year in Sept. My background check was still pending until Dec. You can hope that second FP is a good sign but unfortumately in my case it never worked for me.

In my case, name check was cleared in Jan this year, and FP letter was sent out in Feb. Guess the good way to find it out is to make an infopass appointment.

Second Finger print

In most cases a second Fingerprinting is always a good sign ![/QUOTe

after my innitial interview i485 through marriage to a usc. I got a notice to appear for second finger printing. What do this mean do this mean do you think my case has been denied

Absolutely not

In most cases a second Fingerprinting is always a good sign ![/QUOTe

after my innitial interview i485 through marriage to a usc. I got a notice to appear for second finger printing. What do this mean do this mean do you think my case has been denied

No no, not even close. The reason they want your second sets of FP done is coz of formalities so the new ones could be updated in their database, that's all. Nothing to worry, you should be all set.

Hi crew

I also received today the 2nd fingerprint notice, my PD is Oct 31, 2006..:eek: 15 1/2 months already waiting,

what dou you guys think ,it would be better, call the USCIS costumer service nightmare, or schedule infopass?....:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my second finger printing notice after nearly 17 months

My priority date for N-400 is Oct 25, 2006. I just received second finger printing notice saying the record had expired. My case has been pending in background check.

How long can be defined as "Unreasonably long" for filing WOM? I'm in Michigan.

Thanks.

Wom

My priority date for N-400 is Oct 25, 2006. I just received second finger printing notice saying the record had expired. My case has been pending in background check.

Thanks.

tdi2005t,

Vorpal is absolutely right. I did my WOM exactly after 18 months wait. Got my citizenship in 55 days. I just sent you a private msg. You can e-mail me back if you like.

Atlanta Brother is very helpful just like LazyCIS; we all should get benefited from his friendly service.

tdi2005t,

Vorpal is absolutely right. I did my WOM exactly after 18 months wait. Got my citizenship in 55 days. I just sent you a private msg. You can e-mail me back if you like.

My priority date is Oct 02, 2006. But I was lucky enough to get name check cleared end of last year.

Seems like Oct 2006 was a bad month to file N-400.

Thanks.