Fingerprint retaken, both failed, unreadable

Hi guys, any updates from any one. I just found that my wife finger print is not readable as well.

Do you know how long do you get submit the RFE for police clearance certificate?

My parents had their naturalization interview at Detroit today. My Dad's application was approved but My Mom was told that her fingerprints were "unclassified" by FBI and she needs to get police department criminal background check from all of the four counties she has lived in different states in the past five years. Does anybody know how to obtain these considering these are four different states? She has 30 days to file. Rest of her interview went well.
Any advice would be appreciated.

if your fingers sweat a lot, then before going to FP buy some of the rubbing alcohol wipes. just before giving the fingerprints wipe with tips with wipes and do not hold anything. this usually works fine with me all the time. also wipe the scanner after every scan. hope this helps

hadhkardi go to your local police station, and ask them if they can provide you with the contact information for the states you are interested it. since police in each states are aware of this information as they deal with criminals moving from state to state

fingerprints

My mom failed her fingerprints at the first time appointment last month. ASC officer told her that she will receive a letter for the 2nd fingerprints. The officer told her that she doesn't need to come back for the 2nd fingerprints when she receives it because the officer already did her the 2nd set in ink after the machine won't take her fingerprints.

You are not gonna pass the 2nd or third time fingprints after the first time when the machine won't take it.

I hope this information will be a little help for you guys.

My mother is in the same boat. Her first fingerprints were rejected. She is going for her 2nd fingerprints. Did the Immigration officer ask for her police clearance certificate. Did you get it from India? Who got it from India for you? Thanks for your help.

Finger Printing Notice again

I have filed for GC for mother(see timeline). Got a FP notice again today for an appointment on 10/05/. The notice says the first finger prints were not readable.
I searched this forum but could not find anywhere, what will they do if it is rejected again. Will they keep sending Fp notices again and again or will they ask for police clearance? Also since my mother has lived in India and has been visiting the u.s on and off do we have to get police clearance from India??

My mother is in the same boat. Her first fingerprints were rejected. She is going for her 2nd fingerprints. Did the Immigration officer ask for her police clearance certificate. Did you get it from India? Who got it from India for you? Thanks for your help

Hi, Can you please share your final results. I too have excessive sweaty hands and plan to travel later this year to US for work related.
I am pretty sure:
1) my FP won't be accepted while applying itself as sweat causes incomplete FP
2)even if somehow it get accepted while applying, i will face issues in verification of FP post landing in US as those have to match what i submit while applying. This happens as it would have got accepted when i was sweating less, but when i land there i would be sweating. Will they send me back from US if they can't get proper FP for cross verifying with original FP?

Please share how to go about these 2 issues as you all have had similar issues.

It happens with me once when i traveled the middle East. They held us for 30 min then write some numbers on paper, some officials came and they let us go...

I am having problems too, at first he said my right and left thumb is the problem, so they say I have to go back wen I'm treated by dermatology . When I went to derma they laugh at me and says I don't see any wrong in your thumbs so I ask for medical certificate which I gave in my second visit. Filipino officer did my finger prints and he said it was ok then and when he gave my papers to us consul he re do again mg FP and says it's not clear from my 4 left fingers . I tried 4 times but not sweaty but cold hand and he said to me they will review and contact me . BUT IM APPROVED ALREADY TO MY INTERVIEW JAS MY FP...is there anyway they can do?