Finger Prints

itsmme123

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I got an email from liaison@leo.gov. My finger prints was processed and sent back to USCIS on Sept. 12.

However the case status says evidence for request. I am not sure i have to call USCIS or wait a little bit longer.

I got my finter prints on Sept. 11.

Please advise me. Thank you.

Hi all,

I got an email from liaison@leo.gov. My finger prints was processed and sent back to USCIS on Sept. 12.

However the case status says evidence for request. I am not sure i have to call USCIS or wait a little bit longer.

I got my finter prints on Sept. 11.

Please advise me. Thank you.

USCIS web site is not updated regularly. Do not depend on it. Now you need to wait for the IL and if you don't get it in 2/3 weeks, you can call USCIS and ask about it.

Yellow Letter

I received the yellow letter on last Saturday. Finally my docs have been transfered to Philly Office. But the web still says the old message. Request for Evidence.

I am expecting an IL soon.

Thank you guys.

Yellow Letter

I got the YL on last Saturday. Finally my docs have been transfered to the local office. But the web still says the same message, "request for evidence".

Hope i can get an IL soon.

I got the YL on last Saturday. Finally my docs have been transfered to the local office. But the web still says the same message, "request for evidence".

Hope i can get an IL soon.

Receiving a YL doesn't mean that your case was transferred to local office. It's just a check list for you to get docs ready for the interview. Until your N-400 status changes from RFE to "tranSferred to local office .....", you have to wait. Once it changes, you will receive the IL in the mail. That's when you will know the interview date. I also received YL long back and still waiting for my online status to change from RFE.