Finger printing date changed

ABOSE

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I was in India for a month, before going I applied for citizenship from New Jersey. After one month I back from India on Aug 20th of this year. I came and found that on Aug 20th I was supposed to go for finger printing. Naturally I could not go, and then I marked my application requesting for another date and send it to INS. Please let me know if that will delay my case. Thanks.

I was exactly in the same boat man. I guess because of that, my application went off the track and it's been 18 months, still no progress. (Despite namecheck being clear). My friends who applied many months after I did, became citizens, like in 5-6 months. And I'm still waiting.

That's my story. Doesnt mean that same thing will happen with you.

Good luck anyways..

ncc

Hi,

Please let me know if that will delay my case. Thanks.

Actually, it would speed up your case.....just kidding. Yes, it can delay your process by few weeks but with immigration you never know. You may get lucky and after FP, if you get your IL in couple of months, that again won't be a surprise to me. From now on, just stay on top of it and follow with your local DO by doing an infopass apptt.

Actually, it would speed up your case.....just kidding. Yes, it can delay your process by few weeks but with immigration you never know. You may get lucky and after FP, if you get your IL in couple of months, that again won't be a surprise to me. From now on, just stay on top of it and follow with your local DO by doing an infopass apptt.

I'm told that you can go with old notice in the afternoon when walk-ins are welcome.

What is local DO and infopass apptt ?