Finger Print Notice went to my Old Address

GC7

Registered Users (C)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the forwarded Finger Print Notice sent to my address last week from Department of Homeland Security, I see that the appointment notice has past date (06/06/2006) on it. This notice was sent to the wrong address initially and the notice was returned to the senders address (USCIS), then USCIS sent the same notice to the correct address which had the past date of appointment. This Appointment Notices are for me and my spouse.

I am planning to go for Finger Print tomorrow with the past appointment dates. I have also requested one by sending a letter to USCIS explaining my situation.

Any suggestions....

Thanks

GC7 said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the forwarded Finger Print Notice sent to my address last week from Department of Homeland Security, I see that the appointment notice has past date (06/06/2006) on it. This notice was sent to the wrong address initially and the notice was returned to the senders address (USCIS), then USCIS sent the same notice to the correct address which had the past date of appointment. This Appointment Notices are for me and my spouse.

I am planning to go for Finger Print tomorrow with the past appointment dates. I have also requested one by sending a letter to USCIS explaining my situation.

Any suggestions....

Thanks

first of all, you should really take up this matter with USCIS Service Center and tell them of the charge of address, make sure they have the current address. If your case is in local then make an appointment thru infopass and file AR-11 right in front of the clerk.

I think you still have time for FP as I understand from ASC center you have 87 days to have your FP done if I am not mistaken

buzzhd said:
first of all, you should really take up this matter with USCIS Service Center and tell them of the charge of address, make sure they have the current address. If your case is in local then make an appointment thru infopass and file AR-11 right in front of the clerk.

I think you still have time for FP as I understand from ASC center you have 87 days to have your FP done if I am not mistaken

Thanks for replying back.

I have called the service center for change of address and sent them AR-11 at the same time. I have told them very clearly that the change of address should be on all the pending cases for myself and my spouse. I have spoken to the immigration officer, he told me to reschedule my appointment to a later date but they are not accepting that this is their fault. The same evening I called customer service and the lady asked me to go to the local office and get my finger prints done and also told me to send one letter explianing the situation with the proof. They might send me one more appointment. Will there be a problem if I go do my finger prints again?

Thanks

How to update address if move

1 file form AR11 for address change ( it will not chage you address on pending petitions with USCIS)
2 update NCSC on 18003755283, your new address, provide them your ,WAC,EAC or LIN # of I-485 and reciept # of any pending petitions with service center, provide the receipt#, your name, DOB, A#( A# is on I-485 filing reciept)
3 write letter to service center for address change on your pending I-485( if you have spouse I-485 pending He/she also need to change address on her/his I-485 letter need to be signed by spouse with date and reciept# of pending petitions) or any pending petition with them provide your past and NEW address, attach I-485 receipt copy, write your I-485 reciept # name, DOB, A# on cover letter so that you get fingerprinting notice at your new address. Send the letter to your service center with certified return receipt and out side the envelope write in big bold letters ATTENTION: ADDRESS CHANGE for Pending Form I-485 ( or any other application)

4 if want to use AC21 THEN if the past company lawyer filed I-485 then better change your lawyer and fill up new G28 with your new lawyer and he can update USCIS that he represent you and can mail form G28 to sevice center, he can also make a request to chage your New address on Pending I-485 and he will get if any RFE, if you dont change any RFE will go to past lawyer
*** do the all 1,2,3,4

GC7 said:
Thanks for replying back.

I have called the service center for change of address and sent them AR-11 at the same time.
-------AR11 does not change the address on pending petitions with USCIS

I have told them very clearly that the change of address should be on all the pending cases for myself and my spouse.
--- did you sent letter to service center? did you wrote your name, A#, DOB I-485 filing reciept # to them and signed the letter with date. Did you spouse also wrote letter to USCIS service center? if not send the certified letters to service center.
I have spoken to the immigration officer, he told me to reschedule my appointment to a later date but they are not accepting that this is their fault. The same evening I called customer service and the lady asked me to go to the local office and get my finger prints done and also told me to send one letter explianing the situation with the proof. They might send me one more appointment. Will there be a problem if I go do my finger prints again?

Thanks

buzzhd said:
first of all, you should really take up this matter with USCIS Service Center and tell them of the charge of address, make sure they have the current address. If your case is in local then make an appointment thru infopass and

file AR-11 right in front of the clerk.
---------------AR11 is NOT filed at local USCIS or service center it is sent to diffrent address and AR11 does not change address on pending petitions with USCIS

believe it or not, I just did twice right in front of clerk in the local office by filling out the AR-11 form