Finay Got approved

This is one hell of a great forum that people from all walks of life come to educate them selfs about immigration law and services. Lets use it primarily for that. There is no need to beat down on people and belittle them. Some people need to learn how to communicate with others with respect and dignity.

So let there be peace

Mr. Cons......:cool:

Those french fries....I didn't know u had a monopoly on spelling crap...
DOOSH... Doofus On One Stupid Hole... Who said anything about you being a douche bag....:confused:

For 30 years sound really old... 3 decades... I wonder what you have been learning throughout those years...:confused: Who makes a determination on what is acceptable or not? We make those decision each and everyday, and I wonder if you withhold yourself from passing a comment on something that you find repugnant because of fear of hurting someone's feelings? :eek:

I think you want anarchy...everything goes because it is wrong to judge people's actions, even if they are legal, lest you are so-called American-by Birth":rolleyes:...:( You have already judged me to be immature...but you dare being holier-than-the-Pope when it comes to my observation of Mr. B's wife actions....:rolleyes:

OKAY, I really tried to understand you but had real difficulties. Please revise or explain what's in bold.

Where the hell did I say I was AN AMERICAN by birth?

In your house (or parents house) who sets the rules? You or your guests?

My point was breaking the rules is bad, but let's leave the enforcement of the rules, the policing and the judgment of immigrants, whether legal or illegal to the people of this country. Which I consider to be a guest of myself.

When I did my MBA I signed up for all the credits and followed those rules, so read what I post, Think and then only write back.

That said, you are really waisting my time so Good Day to you at this point.

Ok...

I do not encourage breaking the law, but who am I in a country that has been kind to "adopt" me to open my big mouth now and make STUPID comments about others who broke the law? Let the AMERICANS BY BIRTH make that call and you just enjoy your benefits.

Bingo...here is it... your quote about what americans by birth should do...

You wasted my time.... :)

Mr. Construct...

I have no need to threaten you with any violent actions... I will gain nothing from destroying a fly of your stature...:p I was merely making an example that wrong actions should be condoned by people who have a clear moral conscience about the illegality or wrongfulness of the action..:rolleyes: Beating you was to demonstrate the extreme form of a wrong action...obviously, not commited by me but by some homeless person seeking to take your subway sandwich from you...:D

I wonder why you lived in Switzerland...were we that desperate to even allow flys to land in our pure milk meant for our global chocolate empire? :cool: I don't do physical violence because you gain nothing from settling arguments with a poverty stricken mentality..... I still have interest in being a sworn-officer of the court to uphold the laws of the USA.

For you, you have or are in the process of getting an MBA, no need for you to uphold any laws...if ENRON is a measure of the smartness of MBAs...;) Ouch....

I know I said I wouldn't come back. But you are incredibly laughable. First of all your English really isn't that good. Don't you think you should first learn it and then focus on adding a couple more semesters at law school and then become THE LAW ENFORCER?

Second in BOLD are the clear signs of immaturity. I don't assume that you are immature, I can just see and read.

You on the other hand are assuming that I am poor. All I can say is you have got the picture sooooo wrong its incredible.

If you read one of my previous posts you would have seen that in reference to the I-864 I felt really blessed and lucky and felt bad for those who had financial difficulties. Because me on the other hand made more from the yearly allowance my family sent me than the poverty guidelines for some families of hard working people.

So your references to me being poor are inaccurate, although if I were I wouldn't be ashamed of it, and surely will never make fun of people with financial difficulties.

As for me being in Switzerland, its not my fault Switzerland was one of those countries who needed my fathers services. Apparently they didn't want you that bad since they let you go...

Bingo...here is it... your quote about what americans by birth should do...

You wasted my time.... :)

You really are an IDIOT. Please leave the law to some more intellectually qualified people (myself not included).

So from what I said about AMERICANS BY BIRTH, you derived that I was one of them.

You see, that's exactly my point: You cannot read ENGLISH. Can you see my timeline? How many AMERICANS by Birth or AMERICAN BORN CITIZENS do you know file for I-485 and I-765.

I love it. You are so ridiculous right now its scary to know that an illiterate person like you may finally make it into the judicial system: very scary.

I wonder why people try so hard on these forums to impress one another...?

Saying things like: "I make this much a year", "I got these many cars", "If you think I am poor you got it sooooo wrong", "I got 5 PhD and 10 Masters".

The only person you are deceiving is yourself.

Life is too short to worry about an immigration forum, it is a hobby, a good cause, community service, whatever you want to call it. But never an "occupation" (except for maybe a few months during your AOS :p). So, just chill people and enjoy the "real" life with your "real" family and friends and do not lose sleep over this.

Peace out! :cool:

Thanks Letsien and constructus and others who have given advice and not judged.

As for the other gentleman, far from quivering in my boots, thanks for giving me something to laugh about. If you have the ability to track down who I am am and which school my wife goes to etc and are willing to take time and effort to do that hats off to you.

I am willing to take my chances. My wife's priority date got current in October and fall semester starts in September, and I think it is ridiculous for me to waste money because folks at the USCIS haven't been acting on her stuff for 5 years. She has been out of status for only a month in a 10 year school life and so if immigration folks think that she needs to leave, she will happily go back to our native country and I should get my citizenship in a couple of months and she will be back again.

In the worst case scenario, with everything being global these days and the industry that I am in, we will happily leave the US if we have to. We don't have to live in the US and wont be devastated if we have to leave, the GC is just a convenience not a necessity.

Congratulations
Thanks 4 de advice.
U made it happen.
We F1 student. just imagine de $ we spend on tuition. We still get locked up 4 de amount of credit we have to take. sad...
Happy 4 u