Finally! Thank God!

sonnyr,

Great for you and your family!

So it was indeed NSC who issued your receipts and where you case was pending and approved from.

Just confirming that your case was not transferred from NSC to TSC and approved at TSC.

thanks !!

No, it wasn't transferred. It was filed and approved at NSC. Thanks.

Congratulations.

You are very lucky. But my luck is f*****d up.

Mallik:

From trackitt.com approval trends, it looks like the I-485 filed non concurrently are being approved even with a later Received date (early P.D) but concurrently filed I-485 apps received around the same time (like yours and mine) don't seem to be processed that way even if underlying I-140 is approved.

Is there a difference between the two?

congratulations to you sonnyR! Mabuhay and do not waste your time dealing with these people with "crab mentality". Just ignore them and enjoy what you got!

Mabuhay!

congratulations to you sonnyR! Mabuhay and do not waste your time dealing with these people with "crab mentality". Just ignore them and enjoy what you got!

Thanks deland70! I noticed that your dates are pretty similar to mine. Hope you get your GC soon! Good luck and Mabuhay! :)

Hi hello friends
I am happy share the news that I got email from CRIS today welcome permanent Resident ' for me and my wife.

thanks a lot for u r support and who ever is waiting they will get approval soon....

thanks