Finally! Thank God!

sonnyr

Registered Users (C)
I got the magic emails today. :D I got the welcome and card production email. It only took about 55 days from FP. I was expecting the EAD approval first not the 485 (We haven't got the EAD and AP approval yet). I had no LUDs before approval. It's unbelievable. I was expecting my co-worker (EB2 TSC with earlier notice date) to be approved first but I got mine earlier. My guess is that our case (Me, wife, and 3 kids) got assigned with visa numbers (pre-adjucated) when received back in June. As you know, there are no visa numbers right now. Hang on guys, yours is coming next. Just have faith with the system. Thanks a lot to immigrationportal for this forum. Mabuhay! :D

sonnyr, nothing personal, but I think I would express opinion of everyone with RD in 2006 and before that approvals such as this are unfair to the most of everyone else. So, please, shut up and go away. Have a nice life.

sonnyr, nothing personal, but I think I would express opinion of everyone with RD in 2006 and before that approvals such as this are unfair to the most of everyone else. So, please, shut up and go away. Have a nice life.

Hey, you shut up if you have nothing good to say. We don't need guys like you in this forum. It's not my fault that I was approved earlier than you!

why the title

Sonnyr,
What exactly did you mean by 'Finally'? I understand 'thank god' part.

Congrats BTW

Hey, you shut up if you have nothing good to say. We don't need guys like you in this forum. It's not my fault that I was approved earlier than you!

I said, nothing personal. What do you think most of us feel looking at your celebration? It is just sad, that's all. Your sense of fairness is totally blindfolded by big news, is it not? I feel satisfied every time when there is someone with RD in 2004 or before being approved. They deserved it but not you. Again, calm down. It is not personal.

Cool down!

Cool down guys! It's no one's fault and every problem is with USCIS.

If I feel the same way, I should have replied like this for each and every approval in this forum from June 2007 except VERY FEW. Check my dates.

I feel better If I see the approvals as I think NSC/TSC are still working.

I feel most of the times as if some one is taking my Green Card.

But ITS USCIS. Nothing is in our hands. They didn't do any good to USCIS and we didn't do any bad.

For no reason I am waiting from March 2005 (supposed to get by then) even mine is very straight forward (PD: Dec 2001, RD: July 2003). If possible I want to challenge USCIS, If they can show any small problem with my case, I will leave USA within few days.

Its USCIS fault approving 2007 cases and not approving 2001-2003 cases. It's shameless department in this country and I some times feel sorry for this country and feel like going back.

sonnyr, looks like you did quite a bit of waiting for your LC to clear (like me - I waited almost 5 years for LC to clear). So, you certainly deserve a break somewhere. Enjoy.

I would say that since LC is also a part of the Green Card Process, the PD should be given a higher priority than RD for I-485 or for that matter I-140. That way at least if a person gets delayed during any stage, they will get some benefit. Maybe that is what is happening, who knows. Of course this excludes the unfortunate applicants stuck in namecheck.

Good luck to everyone...

Congrats sonnyr. That is real fast. My friends who applied in Jun2007 not even got EAD approved. I am wondering what is the processing dates of NSC for this month.

Congrats kabayan. You're one of the lucky ones. I've been waiting for mine since April 30, 2001. More than 7 years now (been in the US since '96) and still can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Almost ready to give up. Just giving it one more year. Congrats again to you and your family.

The AGONIZING wait is "probably" over

I received the magic emails - Case approved, no info on whether there is a visa number allocated for the case or if the card was ordered or infopass required for stamping the passport or anything else. But thats good enough for now.
I wish to thank rajiv, the forum which has been a comprehensive faq - we should rename it the encyclopedia of US immigration, and its users - for all the info, help and support that I have received during these agonizing years.
for folks who are still waiting - I wish you all good luck and may your wait end soon.
BTW, I had 1 lud on 8/13 after the the lawfirm responded to the rfe (medical and one other case specific question) .

Thank you and Wish you all good luck.:D

Thanks

Thanks Malik_Labor, msamina, vvvunlucky, mtreddy, and everybody else. I really hope you get your GC soon.

artusa, congrats.

rir_or, say want you want to say. I don't care. Nothing personal.

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas! :D

sonnyr, I feel like I have to apologize for my posts yesterday. I am sorry, I overreacted. Congratulations to you and your family.

sonnyr, I feel like I have to apologize for my posts yesterday. I am sorry, I overreacted. Congratulations to you and your family.

rir_or, apology accepted. I can understand your frustration. Hey, tough times don't last, tough people do. (I borrowed that somewhere...hehehe) Thanks. :)

sonnyr,

Great for you and your family!

So it was indeed NSC who issued your receipts and where you case was pending and approved from.

Just confirming that your case was not transferred from NSC to TSC and approved at TSC.

thanks !!