Finally got approved !!

sonpapdi

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

We finally got approved today with two emails. I thank all the great people here who continuously and patiently help one another to achieve their ultimate dream. I was also in touch with Div XII email and they made sure that I get the approval before Oct 1st. So I also appreciate their help and eagerness to interact with people like me and provide the best professional experience.

For many of you who haven't gotten their case approved I wish them speedy approval and their dreams come true.

Cheers,
Sonpapdi

Labor started: Aug 2001
I-140 Approved: Jan 2005
I-485 Approved: Sep 27,2005

Congratulations sonpapdi. Your approval brings us hope. Enjoy !

Hey , did you get any LUDs recently for your cases ?

123_sam

sonpapdi said:
Hi Folks,

We finally got approved today with two emails. I thank all the great people here who continuously and patiently help one another to achieve their ultimate dream. I was also in touch with Div XII email and they made sure that I get the approval before Oct 1st. So I also appreciate their help and eagerness to interact with people like me and provide the best professional experience.

For many of you who haven't gotten their case approved I wish them speedy approval and their dreams come true.

Cheers,
Sonpapdi

Labor started: Aug 2001
I-140 Approved: Jan 2005
I-485 Approved: Sep 27,2005

123_sam,

Thank you !!

Yes on 26th of this month. My namecheck was cleared on Aug 17th 2005 and they had sent me a RFE for BC. Finally I got approved in EB2 category.

Regards,
Sonpapdi

Hey sonpapdi,
I also got approved couple of days back. Can you send me a private mail as to your e-mail address. I have done my biometrics and got passport stamped. but don't have the card as of yet. So just to keep in touch and see in how many days you get your card.

123_sam,

Could you tell me how you know the date of your NC clearance?

sonpapdi said:
123_sam,

Thank you !!

Yes on 26th of this month. My namecheck was cleared on Aug 17th 2005 and they had sent me a RFE for BC. Finally I got approved in EB2 category.

Regards,
Sonpapdi

bqa said:
123_sam,

Could you tell me how you know the date of your NC clearance?

I think the question was wrongly addressed to 123_sam instead of me ..

The answer is I got an email from FBI that it was complete

Thanks,
Sonpapdi

For Sonpapdi -- FBI Name Check

Hi Sonpapdi,

Congrats on your 485 approval. Nice job to beat 10/1 cut off.

Would you please provide more details on how did you get FBI email reply for your name check completion?

Did you use this ID: NNCPFBI@ip.fbi.gov? When did send request and how long did they reply? Thanks a lot for your sharing :)

sonpapdi said:
I think the question was wrongly addressed to 123_sam instead of me ..

The answer is I got an email from FBI that it was complete

Thanks,
Sonpapdi

Sameer; getting the plastic card takes about 2 motnhs

I did passport stamping on Sep 1st;
I am yet to receive the card.

austinjoe,

Thanks !!

The email address is FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov (Note the spelling. Your's had a typo). I sent the email in the second week of Jan and they replied me with Namecheck completion on Aug 17th, 2005

I have recently heard from other threads that the FBI has stopped sending emails to individuals. So the best option is to call them and ask ..

-Sonpapdi

Fbi Nc

Hi Sonpapdi
Congrates on ur GC.
You said best thing to do is to call. Do you have the number for FBI?

lingeron,

Thanks buddy .. many sweets to you ;-)

BTW, What happened to your case ? The last time you said your RFE was recieved by CIS. right ? I hope you will get the approval soon

Starter,

I can't forget that number it is 202-324-3625. You should also check the infamous article called "FBI Name Check Primer" written by Rahul Kumar.
Here is the link
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=136848

-Sonpapdi

No Sonpapdi, I never receive any RFE and do not wish to receive one.. Two more days to go and waiting for Miracle to happen.

Sorry buddy lingeron, I got confused with "logicators"
Anyway you will get an approval soon. Did you send an email to Div XII ? If you didn't then I would highly recommend.

Cheers
Sonpapdi

Miracle won't happen....

Well, in despair I wrote an email to CSC, asking them to check again if they received the results of my Namecheck, since retrogression is going to hit in 3days. Got a response back in the evening:

"Yes this is true and now the fingerprints have expired and will not happen
in 3 days sorry for the bad status".

I thought it meant that name check results were received = True, but I was wrong.
This is because after receiving the above email, I immediately responded that I infact got a Biometrics done day before yesterday and if there was any hope now.

And guess what, got a response back this morning as:
"I am sorry to have to inform you but you will NOT make it before October 1,
The FBI name did not clear. Now please follow on a monthly basis the
Department Of State to see when the Visas will become available.
Good Luck to you. "

Well..no regrets guys, I gave it my best shot, rest is luck.... :) :) :cool:

gc_man,

Sorry to hear that buddy. I wish it would make any difference now. So I would encourage to call those FBI on a regular basis and make sure that they indeed clear your application and rest will happen as it should be.

Good luck ..
Sonpapdi

The problem is that Congresswoman's inquiry to FBI said that they cleared the name check on July 28th.

gc_man,

I am confused now .. if you are saying that you did recieve the communication from the congressman that your FBI namecheck is completed. Then why don't you ask them to forward that email to you ? Then you can forward the results to USCIS. I am sure something will be done in these last two days.

But make sure with your congressman that they indeed recieved the email from FBI. I think this is were I am getting confused.

Good luck ,
Sonpapdi

Well its a classical data integration issue. FBI communication is attached to the letter that I got from the senator's office. Its sitting right in front of me, however in response to my query to USCIS, Mr. Williams is consisently saying that USCIS doesn't have the information from FBI the name check is cleared.
They won't just take what I am telling, right!!

I have litterally quoted FBI's email in my communication to USCIS, but they just don't have it from their source. They will not believe in what I am saying, they would like it directly from FBI, not me.

I hope I am able to make my point clear. So apparently my data (magnetic tape) that FBI sent to USCIS, hasn't been updated or may be is lost.

And here I am standing 1.5 days before this screw up starts, just due to these system level issues..

Even Senator's office has sent an inquiry to CIS that FBI says they cleared, you say you haven't received, what next...but they haven't heard anything back from them yet....

:mad: