Finally got a reply to my enquiry

Silly Man

Volunteer moderator
.. and it showed up as a paper reply (mail)

It said .. "BCIS is processing your case" ..

Now what the hell am I supposed to make out of that? And what are my next steps in bugging them?

Last edited by a moderator:
ration card .. this response is as good as some bullshit told by some person at NCSC ..

It's no good, but then again, I wouldn't believe anything but an approval at this point. (or atleast an online status change)

I got a reply too, saying my case is with an officer. SM did you post the reply verbatim or does it sound somewhat like mine? All in all, I'm happy they atleast sent me a mail.:) Felt nice opening up the envelope.

waiting .. my answer is verbatim .. how about urs .. ur wac-02-46 right?

Whats ur fp location and date?

Sillyman,

I take that response as "Your case is with an officer right now, and you will hear some thing soon.."

Goodluck
PCee

SM,

I rcvd the notice for doing my 2nd FP's within a week of getting a response to my query(paper mail). Hope the same happens for you.

Thanks PCee, last_gasp, I hope ur right .. seriously dude, if you are, man that'd be great.

And about the BCIS officers ...

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their crotch,
and may their hands be too short to scratch.

AMEN !!

SM,

If your wishes come true and Pcee is right, I really hope your case isn't with that officer. Your file might just be right to scratch his/her crotch. What other uses do our files have anyway! Fucking morons!

The reason I am not cheering with that reply is because I got exactly the same reply 2 months back.

Any idea how much longer PCee?

from your "baba" SM
you should stop coming to this forum ....

I know it is almost impossible ( aadat so pad gayee )

We should adopt the gift given from our ancient rishis...
Take the life as it comes..
after all we are travelling in car driven by "others" .. so just sit and relax enjoy the beauty it passes thro.

I see in this approach , it saves my "blood" from boiling:D:D

Keep frustrations with-in us and compromise and it is proved beyound doubt that
we cannot do dam thing on this.

if the GC is ours - it comes...one day or other...

hari om

Shantanu, you can also take that path .. and still keep coming to this forum to keep yourself educated of the new develpments .. correct?

Shantanu Baba ki JAI !!

Zoor Se Bolo "Jai Baba Ki "
Prem se Bolo " Jai Baba Ki"
Saare Bolo " Jai BaBa Ki"

What a beautiful mind you have .. I think you are needed more in the ashrams of Haridwar than this 485 Forums.. Any ideas of leaving this forum and moving there ??

hari om

Originally posted by Silly Man
.. and it showed up as a paper reply (mail)

It said .. "BCIS is processing your case" ..

Now what the hell am I supposed to make out of that? And what are my next steps in bugging them?

SM, How did you make the enquiry? Email, fax or phone ? And how many times did you have to do it to get the response? Thanks

I'd like to elaborate a little on countless times ..

I was calling them everyday,
I was sending them a paper enquiry every week,
and sending an email once a day.

.. and I was keeping a log of each instance with full meticulous details. If it had crossed 30 days, I would have taken our *discussions* to another level.

Their reply said "Based on your <<..FirstDateEnquired..>> enquiry" blah blah blah ..

COOL HUH? :D :D

Email Address of BCIS

Hey Sillyman,

Can you please give the email address at which you were sending your inquiry.
Also how many days did it take for you to receive this mail from BCIS from the first time you made the inquiry.

Thanks
WAC-02-057-XXXXX