Finally got a reply to my enquiry

havingfaith, they've stopped the email address, so no point .. but if u still want it, I can give ya.

How many days .. after many of my replies were unanswered, finally 2 months later.

where should I send the enquiry ? my is 02-045-XXXXX and my 1st fingerprint has taken on Jan 2002. and still waiting for 2nd fingerprint notice....

thanks

call the 1800# .. 2nd FP might never show up .. you might get approved without it .. it's been known to happen, but at your wac# .. it makes sense to send an enquiry.

Silly Man,

.. and I was keeping a log of each instance with full meticulous details. If it had crossed 30 days, I would have taken our *discussions* to another level.

Could you please specify "another level". I thought this was the abyss.

Another level would be to send the exact names to the senators along with a detailed list of the enquiry with proofs of their inconsistent responses.

Call me a pessimist. This is supposed to help how? I am sure that there is ample documentation about BCIS' inconsistencies. Even if the senator does deecide to do something about it (unlikely), would BCIS care? We can all bitch and whine, sign petitions, protest, call senators, write to media, but nothing is going to affect BCIS.

What good did the petition do? Seems like everything has stalled after the petition. I am not theorizing that the petition negatively impacted the process, but it is a possibility.

gopher, there's a saying,

squeaky wheel gets the grease,
or
squeaky wheel gets replaced.

At this point I'd take either, but squeaking is better than doing nothing, coz I know for sure that ain't gonna help.

As far as BCIS is concerned, YOU are the one squeaking. They are giving you grease (your very informative letter from them) and I don't think you want to get replaced.

I sense your frustration dude, but there's nothing we can do other than share info on this forum to give us a realistic idea.

gopher, thats exactly what I meant, if I squeak enough, either they'll approve me, or reject me .. either way I get rid of this heartache.

OMG silly man - I thought I was bad - but you definitely need a life - for someone who claims to practice yoga and all those good things you sound pretty stressed out !!!!!!

I never saw the stats on the failure rates of yoga - anti-depressants on the other hand have pretty good success rates these days - and then there are those they use for obsessive-compulsive behavior ( like trying to phone/fax/ email Bcis everyday !!!)

Sillyman,

I recommend Prozac (FDA approved for OCD and depression). Takes about 4 weeks to work; do you see an approval in 4 weeks?

I think a third of the people on this forum could use Prozac! Fuck! I'm there myself!

Well, it's a question about moving along with life, I could sit here and rot for another 5 years, and then get turned down, or I could see a decision today, and avail the good job market that exists in India today ..

I'd like to see my life go somewhere .. isn't that fair?

I'm Sure most of us feel that way SM. But, we all have the option of abandoning this WAIT and continuing our lives. Its just that we are soooo cloooos.......far.

waitingforbreak, LOL :D :D .. let me know in advance, so I can cleanup my act ;)

Last edited by a moderator: