Finally Approved

gc_man

Registered Users (C)
I got the approval emails last night. My priority date had become current in January.
* Please see the details on the signature
* I sent an email on 3rd Jan 2006, to CSC asking, since my name check is now cleared and the date is current, can they review my case now??
* Mr. Williams responded on 11th Jan, that he is sending my case to an officer for review
* Got approval emails last night (01/18)
* My Finger prints are current (bio-code 3) (Done in Sept 2005)

Should I expect the cards in the mail now or I need to get stamping done?

It has been a frustrating experiece waiting for a stupid name check cleared for over 2 years. Rest everything happened in a logical sequence.

I only started caring about the GC when everybody around started pushing, making me feel like I need to chase it.

Life will continue to be as funny and challenging as it has been, with or without GC..it doesn't matter.

GC_Man!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GC_Man,

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you contact the Senator?

What did you tell them?

KBN

Congrats...

Usually USCIS send cards in 2-4 weeks time if you have already completed your Biometrics FP.

Stamping will not be required unless there is a family emergency and you need to travel outside US.

Got approved too

You are not the only one gc_man. I also got the e-mail last night. In my case, my original 485 was denied in May 2005, reapplied (245i PD July 1998) in Oct 05, my FP was done early Nov 05 and last night I got the approval in my e-mail.
A number of people who get the approval from CSC, get the plastic few days later.

Hi
can somebody give the division X11 email id. I actually got approved long time back(Aug 29th 2005) but I haven't got my card yet so I need to track it down. congrats to you all guys. The journey is over.

Congratulations

Congratulations gc_man . Your approval brings us hope.

gc_man said:
I got the approval emails last night. My priority date had become current in January.
* Please see the details on the signature
* I sent an email on 3rd Jan 2006, to CSC asking, since my name check is now cleared and the date is current, can they review my case now??
* Mr. Williams responded on 11th Jan, that he is sending my case to an officer for review
* Got approval emails last night (01/18)
* My Finger prints are current (bio-code 3) (Done in Sept 2005)

Should I expect the cards in the mail now or I need to get stamping done?

It has been a frustrating experiece waiting for a stupid name check cleared for over 2 years. Rest everything happened in a logical sequence.

I only started caring about the GC when everybody around started pushing, making me feel like I need to chase it.

Life will continue to be as funny and challenging as it has been, with or without GC..it doesn't matter.

congratulation all of you guys!!
Its wonderful feeling see that dates becoming current means something in terms of approval!!

Congrats gc_man, it always makes me happy to see an old timer finally get his approval - njoy!!!

gc_man, Congratulations !!

Just wanted to find out how did you approach the senator's office to expedite your name check process ?

My case is stuck under name check for quite some time.

Thanks for your help.

AD485:
I contacted senator Boxer's office. You can search on this using Google. Once you are on her site, you will find an area like Help regarding Immigration/Visa issues. In there there is a template they would like you to send the information in. Just follow that and you will hopefully get some help.

I had a very bad experience dealing with the office of senator boxer. I opened a casework with them regarding my name check process in august last year. After repeated calls and follow ups, they finally send me a letter that they are unable to do anything for me. I called them back again after a few days, and was very bluntly informed that they have closed my case in their system. They agent refused to follow up with FBI again.

123_sam

gc_man said:
AD485:
I contacted senator Boxer's office. You can search on this using Google. Once you are on her site, you will find an area like Help regarding Immigration/Visa issues. In there there is a template they would like you to send the information in. Just follow that and you will hopefully get some help.

Hi,

gc_man,
Congrats!!
I have a question. Did you received any approval mail before your card arrived? Or just the approval e-mail and after 6 days the card?

Thanks,

Got reply from Mr. Williams

Hello gc_man,

Congratulations!

Seems like u got an approval in around 7 days of Mr. Williams forwarding it to a reviewing officer.

I received the following response today from Mr. Williams:

"This has been moved to an adjudicating officer, therefore you should hear something in no more than 45 days."

Did you get a similar message, saying 45 days?

I am just hoping I get it within 7 days.

Thanks,
SunnyCal
gc_man said:
I received emails, then approval notice in mail and then the next day cards.. :)

Sunnycal:

I didn't get the 45 days message. He just replied "Sending to an officer to review" literally.
Read the sequence:
* Jan 3rd - Sent an email to CIS requesting review.
* Jan 11th - Mr. Williams sent me the email as above.
* Jan 18th - I got the approval emails.
* Jan 23rd - I got the Approval notice.
* Jan 24th - I got the cards.

And when I saw the cards I was surprised to see that it has the approval date of Jan 12th, which means my case was internally approved the next day of getting the first email. Kuddos to Mr. Williams, he has been a straight forward and helpful person..

Hi GC_man,
CONGRATULATIONS!! ENJOY...

A quick question ..Did you change companies in between the GC process??

gc_man,

Thanks for your thoughtful reply, and thanks for contributing even after you have got ur approval.
I saw a LUD today on my application. To me he also mentioned that my application has gone to an adjudicating officer for review so hopefully it will follow ur sequence.

His was the first straight answer that I have received in this process, it is very refreshing.

SunnyCal

gc_man said:
Sunnycal:

I didn't get the 45 days message. He just replied "Sending to an officer to review" literally.
Read the sequence:
* Jan 3rd - Sent an email to CIS requesting review.
* Jan 11th - Mr. Williams sent me the email as above.
* Jan 18th - I got the approval emails.
* Jan 23rd - I got the Approval notice.
* Jan 24th - I got the cards.

And when I saw the cards I was surprised to see that it has the approval date of Jan 12th, which means my case was internally approved the next day of getting the first email. Kuddos to Mr. Williams, he has been a straight forward and helpful person..