Finally Approved Today

SAM33

Registered Users (C)
Check my emails around 6pm nothing was there, when I check at 9pm, 2 emails, my case has been approved. 16 years wait.
Asylum approved June 1998
RD Nov 99
ND Dec 99
FP SEP 03
RFE Jan 05 ( Travel details, one yr proof, G325) Med submitted with original ppwk
2FP Mar 05 ( 1st week) status not updated.
Approved April 05
Thank God all the worries are over, I waited for 16 yrs.
I want to thank each and every one of you for all your support, without your help this would be a very difficult.
after 2 days
Today I received the letter asking me to get stamp.

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations but ...

:)
... was 6 or 16 years wait. right? you even repeated 16 up there. if you applied for adjustment in 99, it makes 6years. was a typo right?

Congrats

No, it was 16 yrs here, but I applied in 98. and was approved by IO, I was probably the last one to apply, before 1 yr law, went into effect.

Anyone can tell me, what I need to take with me, when I go to INS to stamp. I do not have RTD. Do I need to take my I 94 with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
SAM33 said:
Check my emails around 6pm nothing was there, when I check at 9pm, 2 emails, my case has been approved. 16 years wait.
Asylum approved June 1998
RD Nov 99
ND Dec 99
FP SEP 03
RFE Jan 05 ( Travel details, one yr proof, G325) Med submitted with original ppwk
2FP Mar 05 ( 1st week)
Approved 1 April 05
Thank God all the worries are over, I waited for 16 yrs.
I want to thank each and every one of you for all your support, without your help this would be a very difficult.
Congrats! Great news