Finally Approved everybody!!!

asylee01

Registered Users (C)
Yesterday i received an e-mail notice that my case was transferred back to TSC and today i checked my status and here is what i found:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 28, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

This is a happy day for me after a long wait and hardship and i would like to thank everyone on this forum for the helpful information and the great support.
For those who are still waiting, please don't give up your turn is coming soon.

Yesterday i received an e-mail notice that my case was transferred back to TSC and today i checked my status and here is what i found:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On June 28, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

This is a happy day for me after a long wait and hardship and i would like to thank everyone on this forum for the helpful information and the great support.

CONGRATS!!!

Congrats. Enjoy your new freedom.
Atique.

Hi Asylee01,

First of all Congrats.............

I have a question, i got same email on July 3. Is it the final email and did you get your Green card in mail yet. I am just trying to figureout when will i get the card.

I got Card production ordered email first, then 2LUDs changed, then it changed to "Approval Notice sent". In the mean time i also got Bio code 1 appointment letter and i am going to get that done today. But was wondering how other ppl got their stuff. Please let me know abt that.

Thanks,

Just received my card in the mail 30 minutes ago!
i only received the approval notice e-mail then 3 updates then yesterday i received the approval notice in the mail and finally today i got my card...what a long wait, card looks good though....:D
good luck to all of you and again thanks for the great support and the great site.

oh, one question:
the card says: resident since 06/11/07, i thought they backdate it one year, should i contact them?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got approved today.still can't believe it,it took only 6 months to get my GC:) !

I guess i'm one of the very lucky few.thank god!

good luck to all,and thanx for the support.

Just received my card in the mail 30 minutes ago!
i only received the approval notice e-mail then 3 updates then yesterday i received the approval notice in the mail and finally today i got my card...what a long wait, card looks good though....:D
good luck to all of you and again thanks for the great support and the great site.

oh, one question:
the card says: resident since 06/11/07, i thought they backdate it one year, should i contact them?

asylee01 first Congratulation to you.
Yes you should contact them it is a mistake and file I-90 for free of charge is not your fault it CIS error

asylee01 first Congratulation to you.
Yes you should contact them it is a mistake and file I-90 for free of charge is not your fault it CIS error

thanks, i did contact them and i'm in the process of sending the 1-90 with the card but do you know how long it normally takes to get the correct card back?

thanks, i did contact them and i'm in the process of sending the 1-90 with the card but do you know how long it normally takes to get the correct card back?

asylee01 no i don't know how long it will normally takes.
good luck.