ND July 24 2001,
FP Feb 2003, redone April 2003,
AP 02-12-2004. But my sponse's I-485 is still pending. I am
the primary, he is dependent. We filed together. Has anyone had
same experience? We filed together. His on-line message never
changed after the FP done "same 990-999day", mine did changed
after FP redone.

Please advise. Thanks.

This forum is mental support over the years. Thanks to all of you!

sohuuser

My online message was the same as your husband. It was showing 990-999 from the beginning and was changed to approved on Monday.

me too

mine and my wife both status shows 900-990 days. FP done in may/june 2003.

Spoke to IIO, she said, the status may not be updated..

Thank you for your reply.
072301, your case was approved at the same time of your husband's? I got the stamp done already, but there is no
info. on my husbands' case. It's been more than 10 days since my approval. I just wonder what is going on. It is so wierd.

Thanks.

sohuuser

I don't have a dependent when filing for 485, but I have heard your case is pretty common....

Thank you all! This forum is so great. I really learned and enjoyed a lot while reading all the threads.

sohuuser.

Is there any possible that he will get RFE such as MY employment letter? Even my case has been approved.

Thanks.

sohuuser

Sohu user

My 485 got approved on Feb 3, 2004 and my wife's case still pending. It still shows the same message, "Finger Prints Received and Processing has resumes".

Please do post if your spouse's 485 gets approved or if there is any change in the online message.

Thank you all!

fl_485, have you heard anything back for your spouse's case? Please post it if you got anything. We still haven't got any updates for my husband's case.

Thanks.

Sohuuser