File transferred to LA

inqsit said:
Hi,

Still waiting nothing yet....

inqsit

AOR: May 15 2005
Xfer to LA: March 9 2006

hi inqsit
my AOR in May 16th 2005 same transfer date as you. have you tried to email? i did few 3 weeks back but no reply.
nothing to do but wait.

dhm2002

dhm2002 said:
hi inqsit
my AOR in May 16th 2005 same transfer date as you. have you tried to email? i did few 3 weeks back but no reply.
nothing to do but wait.

dhm2002

No I havent emailed them yet. Actually that is a good idea. Do you have
their email address (I dont have it with me) was it there on the xfer letter ?

Also let me know if you when they reply to your email

Thanks,
inqsit

FYI: I am attaching a posting from another immigration forum someone with xfer date of feb 9 got his/her IA just recently....

--------------------------------------
kwan_yu
Posted - June 14 2006 : 11:13:03 Show Profile Reply with Quote
Hi Guys. I am in the exact same situation as a lot of you in this thread. I have been following this thread for a while now but I have never registered, and I apologize for not adding to the thread on a daily basis. But I thought it would be a real relief and confidence boost to tell all of you that I have just received my IA today.

My timeline is
AOR: March 29, 2005
Xfer to La: 9,feb, 2006
IA: June 8, 2006

Interview waived.

Thank you all for sharing the information in such detail, and I hope you receive yours soon.
-----------------------

hi
here is the email address
los-angeles-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

It was there in the letter and is also there on their website. You have to search for visa offices and you will find it. when I sent the mail I just got an acknowledgement( automatic reply) saying that your email has reached LA Consulate.
From your post it looks like they are still in March 2005. Pity LA office is slow. People whose applications went to New York, some of them got IA already( AOR of May 2005)
I will let you know if I get a reply from them. Maybe you will get lucky

dhm2002

inqsit said:
No I havent emailed them yet. Actually that is a good idea. Do you have
their email address (I dont have it with me) was it there on the xfer letter ?

Also let me know if you when they reply to your email

Thanks,
inqsit

FYI: I am attaching a posting from another immigration forum someone with xfer date of feb 9 got his/her IA just recently....

--------------------------------------
kwan_yu
Posted - June 14 2006 : 11:13:03 Show Profile Reply with Quote
Hi Guys. I am in the exact same situation as a lot of you in this thread. I have been following this thread for a while now but I have never registered, and I apologize for not adding to the thread on a daily basis. But I thought it would be a real relief and confidence boost to tell all of you that I have just received my IA today.

My timeline is
AOR: March 29, 2005
Xfer to La: 9,feb, 2006
IA: June 8, 2006

Interview waived.

Thank you all for sharing the information in such detail, and I hope you receive yours soon.
-----------------------

Hi,

Any one who got their file xferred to LA and got the request for medicals recently. What address the medicals (reports, x-rays, forms etc) have to be sent? In my letter a the address is in "Ottawa, Ontario Canada". I wanted to confirm this because doctors over here said that generally they have to send it to consulates in USA (Buffalo). Please reply.

Thanks
Deep

Hi,

My details are: March 23 2005 start the procedure in Buffalo. September 23 2005 got notice from them to take the IELTS or show them some other proof.I took the IELTS I got 7.5 average since I'm working in the States from 4 years with working visa but the procedure to take the Green Card is taking "all your life" ))))))))) literally. In February 2006 my case was transfered to L.A. Canadian Consulate. So far I haven't got any info what so ever about my case. I wrote 3 emails to the Consulate - no response. I guess you have to wait.

I hope that helps. I live in L.A..

inqsit said:
Hi,

Still waiting nothing yet....

inqsit

AOR: May 15 2005
Xfer to LA: March 9 2006

Hi inqsit
any response to your email query? have you got your IA yet? one user whose AOR is in May and file transfered in March to LA got IA so I was wondering if you have heard anything.
Nothing at my end. Getting a little worried.

dhm2002