File transferred to LA

aaa06

Registered Users (C)
Did anybody with the file in LA with a transfer date of feb 02 2006,received their IA?

And also did anybody with the AOR of march 2005 with file in LA received their IA?

When did u receive ur IA and Whatz ur AOR date?
what docs were requested and did they ask you to attend interview?

Good Luck.

hi
My case was transferred to LA March 9th. AOR May 2005.
does this mean they are processing cases that reached LA in Feb?
dhm2002

aaa06 said:
When did u receive ur IA and Whatz ur AOR date?
what docs were requested and did they ask you to attend interview?

Good Luck.

I received IA on 8th March 2006, AOR is Mar 2005
Interview Waived, they have asked for Medicals, proof of funds, police clearance from PCC and FBI.

ok.So dint u subit ur PCC and FBI while sending the application? Are they asking u again?

Some ppl with transfer date of 02-feb-2006,AOR of march 2005 and with file in LA have got their IA in March 2006....I dont know why some are getting and some ppl are'nt....?Dont know if there are processing in batches???
Will CAIPS notes be useful....since it would atleast say o what date the file will be placed at the officer's desk....

Guys pls post ur updates in this heading whenever u hear something from the Canadian consulate.

Good Luck.

e-client info

Hi Sabspin,

can u tell me what is the current status in ur e-client?
Does it say IA requested / remains as in-process....? Because based on this...I want to check in my post-office to see if they have any of my mail that not been delivered to me.....

Thanks.

It says in process just as before, I think it is too soon to order CAIPS notes, what is your transfer date? Maybe you can send an email to the LA consulate checking about the status.

Got IA

Hi,
I got my IA today.Our interview has been waived and we are requested to get our medicals done.Does anybody know how long does it take for the Doctor to send the results to the Canadian Consulate.The letter says the docs must be sent by 90 days and also says that it might take 3 months for them to receive the results of the medicals from the doctor...So it will be very close ....Does anybody have any experience on this?

Did anybody get their medicals done?
How much does it cost for each?

Good Luck Guy.Thanks to all for ur quick responses.Let's keep updating each other on the status.

Thanks sabspin.

any updates?

hi
is there anybody with file tranferred to LA this year with AOR of April 2005 onwards got their IA yet?

dhm2002

Hi,
My AOR date is March 2005.My file was transferred last oct I guess to LA.I received my IA in April 2006.So u must be getting it soon.

hi aaa06
your file was transferred to LA in Oct 2005 and you got IA in April. I can't decide if the trend is good or bad , bad mostly. I wonder if whatever March 2005 files that got transferred to LA were transferred in Oct/ Nov 2005 or some of them were sent in 2006 also. Its difficult to figure out what month they are processing. It obviously depends on when your file was transferred and not just on your AOR date. There are people here with AOR of May 2005 who received their IA in April( files sent to New York). This is just like US GC. If your papers are filed with faster USCIS office you get approved faster. I was hoping Canadian PR would be different .....
btw my AOR is May 2005, file sent to LA in March so I think another 1-2 months? do they respond to e-mail enquiry?

dhm2002

aaa06 said:
Hi,
My AOR date is March 2005.My file was transferred last oct I guess to LA.I received my IA in April 2006.So u must be getting it soon.

aaa06 said:
yes,they do return email inquiry.

Hi
Could you tell me your actual AOR date, Mine is March 19,2005. I am still waiting. I filed everything through a lawer.
How do you find out whether your file has been transferred to LA or not ?
Is it possible to e-mail them and ask?.
My e-client status is stuck with In Process flag

Appreciate an answer

I was sent a letter saying that my file was transferred to LA.If u dint receive the letter...may be ur file is in Buffalo.

So mail the Buffalo Canadian consulate and ask them for the status of ur application.

My AOR is March 22 2005.

Good Luck.

aaa06 said:
I was sent a letter saying that my file was transferred to LA.If u dint receive the letter...may be ur file is in Buffalo.

So mail the Buffalo Canadian consulate and ask them for the status of ur application.

My AOR is March 22 2005.

Good Luck.

Hi aaa06

Thank you for your quick reply. I will do that, should I use their "Contact US" e-mail address or do you know of any special e-mail address?

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
aaa06 said:

My AOR is March 22 2005.

Good Luck.

Hi aaa06

Thank you very much for the answer. I just found out that my file is in buffalo

My question is

Why are they keeping some files in buffalo while others are being transfered to local consulates?

thaks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
any news from LA?

Hi

Has anyone whose file got transferred to LA got their IA? AOR of April/ May 2005 onwords?
My AOR date is May2005 file got sent to LA in March 2006. I did sent mail to LA consulate for status but have not received a reply.

dhm2002