File transfered to NY

I got my IA in april and I sent my medicals in May.But the e-client still shows "in process".My file is in LA.I'm waiting for Passport request.

When will the status change to "medicals received" (time frame)?

Thanks.

aaa06 said:
I got my IA in april and I sent my medicals in May.But the e-client still shows "in process".My file is in LA.I'm waiting for Passport request.

When will the status change to "medicals received" (time frame)?

Thanks.

click on "in process" and check whats written there

Time Line

APP Buffalo: April 2005
AOR: May 2005
File Transfered to NY: March 8,2006
IA:March 2006
Medicals:April,2006

I presume that the consulate recieved my medicals somewhere in the last week of June (as my ecas was updated saying that they have recieved the medicals somewhere around that time)

So right now just waiting................

I checked my e-clent and clicked the in-process and it says the date they started processing my application & the date it was transferred to LA Canadian Consulate.

But I got my IA on April 11th 2006 so the consulate should have got my medicals by July 11th 2006.But there is no updates in e-client.

Is the LA Canandian consulate updating it slowly than NY Canandian Consulate.Because in my time frame but with their file in NY Canadian Consulate have got their e-client updated with the "Medicals received".

Does anybody in my time frame and with thrie file in LA Canadian Consulate have got their e-client updated?

App: Feb 2005
AOR : MAR 2005
IA:APRIL 2006
Medicals done & Sent :May 2006
Waiting for e-client update and Passport request.

Thanks

sbhan
I have similar situation as of yours They recieved my medicals arround 30th june. [ arround that my status was changed in ecas Medical Recieved]
Last week I went to the consulate office in NY they told me everything is fine on my file and it is with the officer for final review. If don't get PPR within 3 weeks come to us we will generate it for you
So, waiting now :)

Hi,

Did L.A. Consulare Center has online check status option? As far as I looked they don't!

March 2005 Applied;
July 2005 - Took IELTS after letter from Buffalo Consulate /7.5 score average/;
February - got letter case transfer to L.A.

Since then - NOTHING.

Anyone in the same situation?

Just bumping this up

I think some of our files were trsfd to NY around the same time. Just trying to figure out how many of us are still waiting for PPR.........

Here's my timeline.......

Appln - 18th Apr'05
AOR - 18th May '05
IELTS req - 25th May '05
IELTS done - 9th Jul '05
IELTS submitted (by lawyer)- Aug/Sep '05
Trsfr to NY office - 8th Mar '06
IA - 24th Mar '06
Meds. done - Apr end/sent by DMP May 5 '06 (USPS tracking - delivered
in Canada on May 12th '06 )
Addtl docs sent by lawyer - 8th Jun '06
Waiting for PPR..........