File AC21 or wait for RFE? (Changing jobs due to employer out of bus.)

frozenlife

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,

What does the collective wisdom of this forum say about the best choice here:

Changed jobs (just started a new one) due to the original sponsoring employer is out of business. I-140 approved 03/2005, I-485 pending with PD 09/2002 EB3

Should I file AC21 proactively (and risk denial for whatever reason) or wait until I get an RFE (or not get it and sort of "fly under the radar"?)

Another related question: The PD seems to become current in a month or so (if they keep the pace that is). Do I even have enough time to file AC21 with the new employer?

Thanks and good luck to everybody!

frozenlife said:
Hello everyone,

What does the collective wisdom of this forum say about the best choice here:

Changed jobs (just started a new one) due to the original sponsoring employer is out of business. I-140 approved 03/2005, I-485 pending with PD 09/2002 EB3

Should I file AC21 proactively (and risk denial for whatever reason) or wait until I get an RFE (or not get it and sort of "fly under the radar"?)
-------------- I will invoke the AC21
Another related question: The PD seems to become current in a month or so (if they keep the pace that is).
Do I even have enough time to file AC21 with the new employer?
-- you have joined new employer get permanent job offer letter with same/similar job duties and send request to invoke AC21 with pending I-485. keep the copy of documents that you send to service center
Thanks and good luck to everybody!